Is there any website where I can learn Bengali grammar for free?
Like different type of adverbs(adverbs of manner, adverbs of place), clauses(independant and dependant), etc. Please do not recommend me William Bates' grammar on Google Books. Thank you.
I know of one called supriyosen.net. I used it when I first started to learn Bangla. I have been studying for almost a year now. It is very resourceful. Sadly, it will be hard to find Bangla learning tools online. I suggest investing in William Radice's Teach Your Self Bengali series. You can often find it dirt cheap on Amazon.com. I use this currently and it has helped me with the grammar. I am familiar with most Bengali grammar. If you would like my help feel free to message me
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- forever english
- who can help me in syntax pleaseplease
- Finding japanese friends to speak in Japanese ou English.
- What are your favorite groups or singers?
- why people are greedy of money
- How long does it take to learn spanish ? Or any language
- Diferenciar o português de Portugal (Europeu) e do Brasil
- Ein(e) Partner(in) für ein Deutsch-Französisches Gespräch
- Good Free Kanji (Or just Japanese learning) Resources (Websites, documents etc.)?