Is there any website where I can learn Bengali grammar for free?
Like different type of adverbs(adverbs of manner, adverbs of place), clauses(independant and dependant), etc. Please do not recommend me William Bates' grammar on Google Books. Thank you.
I know of one called supriyosen.net. I used it when I first started to learn Bangla. I have been studying for almost a year now. It is very resourceful. Sadly, it will be hard to find Bangla learning tools online. I suggest investing in William Radice's Teach Your Self Bengali series. You can often find it dirt cheap on Amazon.com. I use this currently and it has helped me with the grammar. I am familiar with most Bengali grammar. If you would like my help feel free to message me
- Another aspect of the ban
- Can we talk about idioms many native english speakers use?
- Please, help me with translation:
- 交換語言 Language exchange
- I really need your excellent suggestions, thaks a lot firstly. If it were you, which you choose
- I look for engineers to ask a question (casting, forge or mechanical production).
- What do you think is the most interesting clothing style in your country?
- Do you have a time when you are asked to do something you do not want to do?
- Would you lie about your native language to find language exchange partners or students?