Is there any website where I can learn Bengali grammar for free?
Like different type of adverbs(adverbs of manner, adverbs of place), clauses(independant and dependant), etc. Please do not recommend me William Bates' grammar on Google Books. Thank you.
I know of one called supriyosen.net. I used it when I first started to learn Bangla. I have been studying for almost a year now. It is very resourceful. Sadly, it will be hard to find Bangla learning tools online. I suggest investing in William Radice's Teach Your Self Bengali series. You can often find it dirt cheap on Amazon.com. I use this currently and it has helped me with the grammar. I am familiar with most Bengali grammar. If you would like my help feel free to message me
- Anyone willing to help with French?
- How that possible not to translate? Any best tips for the difficulty?
- Why is making contacts, or networking an important part of many jobs?
- lets benefit each other !!!
- Ich kann dich englisch lernen!
- What do you do to improve your spoken English when you have no chances to speak it?
- Roses are red, Violets are blue
- Help me :)
- Maroc en Septembre!
- Kuolema Tekee Taiteilijan