English is difficult for me. I teach me how to master English quickly.
I recently wrote something you might be interested in. I think it's too long to be copied across to here:
I meant to say *too small* on part 3.
PS: Did you delete your question and repost it as a discussion? I tried to post something there before but the link stopped working as I posted! :-)
read spoken english book translated in your language and practice here on italki just participate in conversations
- The best way to improve my english
- Bengali - English
- I'm looking for an Italian penpal
- Querido musica .
- Natives or not, whatever. I just need to practice English
- "He had been thoroughly English" (An Unofficial Rose by Iris Murdoch), what does it exactly mean ?
- How have you learnt new alpabet?
- What's your favorite German Songs?
- How do you fell today?? ^_^
- Skype Group for speaking practice in Korean