[Deleted]
What should I write in my 'about me' section?

What should I write in the about me section of my resume and profiles. (Italki, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, MySpace etc.)

Jun 20, 2013 3:11 AM
Comments · 5

Oh, you're one of those people who look for "real productive relationships" on the internet, of all places...How sad. By the way, you might want to consider filling out *your* about me section, we're all dying to know all about you and your fascinating life :) 

June 21, 2013

MySpace? Does that thing still exist?

Write whatever you want, I don't think anyone bothers to read 'about me's anyway.

June 20, 2013

I´ve got your point Anathème, "real productive relationships on the internet".

I don´t know if that´s possible. I mean, here were we are for English, some use to find boyfriend/girlfriend.

Do you believe we can find "real productive relationships on the internet"?
I would like to know it too. I don´t spend too much time online, only focused, studying. :P

June 22, 2013

<em>Anathème, you are wrong. </em>

<em>Seroius people read the 'about me' section. This is good for the cultivation of real productive relationships for improving knowledge, employment, job and professional information exchanges, business etc. I´m also interested in how to write a good profile, to get good feedbacks.
</em>

June 20, 2013

this is your personal opinion about ''yourself'' nd this is optional for you to express publically if you wish in your a/c.

June 20, 2013