我想去'阿姆斯特丹'看我的母父。 (Amserdam的意思是真的'阿姆斯特丹'? 我觉得那个太长)
I'd like to go to Amsterdam to see my parents. (Is Amsterdam really '阿姆斯特丹'? That seems too long)
While in Europe, I hope to visit German to practice my German.
Our summer is their winter. I expect it to be very cold.
- Scandinavia and the World
- "You're a shoe" means what?
- My first travel to US
- Look, it is very funny :)
- Trying to understand the first verse of Basho's Haiku
- HELP! Grammar and Structure still make me confused. I'm new in english
- Is people in your country passionate about something?
- Typical Interview Questions - conflict
- help me, what the meaning of this "놀러왔습니다" ???
- help me, what the meaning of this "발도장 꾸 ~ 욱찍고가요"