Hi friends, please provide me some good hindi words with english meaning that can be used in our day to day life..
खाना (khana) = to eat
पीना (pina) = to drink
जाना (jana) = to go
आना (aana) = to come
करना (karna) = to do (remember this one as it's used in many compound verb forms)
देना (dena) = to give
लेना (lena) = to take
लिखना (likhna) = to write
पढना (padhna) = to read
समझना (samajhna) = to understand
समझाना (samjhaana) = to explain (i.e. to make someone understand)
सीखना (sikhna) = to learn
Hi Sirius, Thank you... useful words.. I am just trying to speak hindi..
All the best. Happy learning!!!
What's your level of understanding hindi? Here are some words...
उम्मीद-Ummeed - Expect : Tujhse ye ummeed na thi ( I didn't expect THAT from you)
अच्छा- Achhaa - Good : Tumse milke achha laga (I feet good meeting you)
चलो चाय पीते हैं - Chalo Cahaai peete hai - Lets grab a cup of tea
- второй язык / the second language
- “Keep away from people who"
- उन लोगों से दूर रहें जो !
- I would like to share our experiences and over all learn something new
- Best place on The next 10 years
- expressions françaises
- Learning Together Would Be Better
- Swing Dancing
- Are foreigner enjoy chat by video or speech？
- Are our Kids Tough Enough : UK vs Chinese Education