Can you say "in honour of haatzmaut we sing Hatikvah" in hebrew like this:
Lich'vod Ha'atzmaut anachnu lashir Hatikvah
hey :) it's almost perfect...
you need to say: Lich'vod Ha'atzmaut anachnu sharim Hatikvah
sharim = we are singing (plural present)
lashir = is the adverb, to sing
"yom/chag ha'atzmaut..." - more common
Toda RoniOz! :) Almost nailed it haha
Ruth, Chat ha'atzmaut doesn't mean "In honour of ha'atzmaut we sing Hatikvah" Chag Ha'atzmaut means "happy haatzmaut"?
Independence Day= yom ha'atzmaut.
Oh now I get it :)
- Hi I'm fahed . I would like to your friend.
- Come si tratta il fuso orario tra l'Italia e la California per lo scambio reciproco della conversazione?
- Teaching the teacher
- which song you hear right now ? write the lyrics :D right now
- Learn German
- Busy holiday
- How to practise Irish accent(English
- Allah's mercy&blessing be upon u...I'm in a huge need to learn English and teach Arabic
- I wonder why Arabic women on this site often point out that they do language exchange only with other women?
- What is the translation to this expresion to spanish