I'm visiting Seoul in one month!
I'm visiting Seoul in one month (July 25th). It is my second time visiting South Korea. I really enjoyed my first trip to Seoul, but did not have enough time to visit many places because I was there only for short holiday.
If you live in Seoul, or any part of Korea, can you recommend where I should visit? Fun shopping, clubs, museums...what famous Korean foods should I eat?
Thank you! :)
Firstly you should come to Gangnam in Seoul famous for shopping and where there are lots of nice clubs there!
I have heard Hongdae is good for night clubs!
Itaewon is also good for shopping, clubs!
- الغة العربية
- What do people in English-speaking countries think of the Filipino accent?
- The latest french songs
- What's your favorite top ten songs in English?
- Chinese college students, who want to speak English in the intersection of female friends
- 言語学習について： なぜ日本人は英語が話せない？
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?
- what does the meaning of "in the league table of countries",and how to use it.
- which culture dose Nigeri belongs to，high context culture or low context culture?
- Are you a horror movie fan?