Site Feedback
Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

IT'S SUMMER NOW

The weather is so hot, watermelon is the only thing I want to eat in such a...emm...lovely day. What are you usually do in summer?to be honest,i prefer to stay in a refrigerator

Share:

Comments

good idea i want to stay ın  refrigerator also  :)

I take watermelon but in limit. I like to stay in a room with AC . I take to many litres of chilled water in a day . In summer generally I avoid to do work .

In my country is a cold weather, no sun, and rain every day... And I wish to be in a hot country)))

really? do you prefer stay in a refrigerator instead of going out with your friends je, je. If in my country would have good weather, I would have gone out with my friends more often. Right now, the weather is quite volatile

refrigerator is too mainstreamm...in summer i prefer to be in pluto  .><.

i like summer! this wonderful day,it's a pity, i am sitting in the office. I want to the sea))))))))))))))))  

It's a right time to go to the sea,enjoy the sunshine in the beach,but now i must stay in my school to review my book and prepare for my exam,,,,,,fortunately,the weather is very cool now,it's raining heavily

Add a comment