I can read korean language but don't understand 'em. I hope I can find a partner that teaches/knows Korean fast! :))
i think it will help you if you go to this page "www.taltomeinkorean.com" it will teach you how to read in hangul and how the gramma is and some vocabulary ^^
"webpage not available" TT^TT
I think good way to improve ur korean is to watch lots of korean programs, unfortunately if it doesn't work, why don't u use listening books with korean subtitle. :)
Hello Pamela, the right site is www.talktomeinkorean.com. Hope you can find and study with it :)
- Which is the hardest language in the world to master and why?
- Is italki a good place to begin learning a language?
- How important is video?
- What's the hardest English word to pronounce for you?
- who would like to learn Arabic ?
- What is the most important in your life?
- Someone wish be my partner?
- What is your favorite music?
- I would like to practice my english, Is there anybody available ?
- 30/6 "The change in Egypt"