I can read korean language but don't understand 'em. I hope I can find a partner that teaches/knows Korean fast! :))
i think it will help you if you go to this page "www.taltomeinkorean.com" it will teach you how to read in hangul and how the gramma is and some vocabulary ^^
"webpage not available" TT^TT
I think good way to improve ur korean is to watch lots of korean programs, unfortunately if it doesn't work, why don't u use listening books with korean subtitle. :)
Hello Pamela, the right site is www.talktomeinkorean.com. Hope you can find and study with it :)
- "Whose" as the possessive form of "which:" "A cathode whose," "a rock whose," "a polyhedron whose"
- Hİ dear :)
- Vietnam my hometown!
- ذي قار العراق
- What do you like/unlike the most about the place where you live? What should every foreigner know about
- Bonjour à tout le monde
- i want to learn about suffix and prefix
- Great JAPN online resources/apps
- i wanna make friends
- How Do You Make Small Talk With Strangers When You're A Foreigner in Another Country?