I can read korean language but don't understand 'em. I hope I can find a partner that teaches/knows Korean fast! :))
i think it will help you if you go to this page "www.taltomeinkorean.com" it will teach you how to read in hangul and how the gramma is and some vocabulary ^^
"webpage not available" TT^TT
I think good way to improve ur korean is to watch lots of korean programs, unfortunately if it doesn't work, why don't u use listening books with korean subtitle. :)
Hello Pamela, the right site is www.talktomeinkorean.com. Hope you can find and study with it :)
- Allah's mercy&blessing be upon u...I'm in a huge need to learn English and teach Arabic
- I wonder why Arabic women on this site often point out that they do language exchange only with other women?
- What is the translation to this expresion to spanish
- A good website for writing
- premiers pas en japonais.....
- Jakie są tłumaczenie słów ciacho oraz łasucha?
- A sporting life
- Hej allihopa
- Language exchange ( English , Chinese, German)
- What did you like to do when you were a child?