I can read korean language but don't understand 'em. I hope I can find a partner that teaches/knows Korean fast! :))
i think it will help you if you go to this page "www.taltomeinkorean.com" it will teach you how to read in hangul and how the gramma is and some vocabulary ^^
"webpage not available" TT^TT
I think good way to improve ur korean is to watch lots of korean programs, unfortunately if it doesn't work, why don't u use listening books with korean subtitle. :)
Hello Pamela, the right site is www.talktomeinkorean.com. Hope you can find and study with it :)
- How do you say these sentences in your native language? And could you try to say this in your target language?
- How long is medical school in your country?
- Hello friends,lets create whatsapp group))))
- I need help to improve my english
- I'm looking for English conversation partner
- Words! Words! Words!
- Teachers giving up rights to content
- What did you do when you are in the highest level of boredom?
- Idéer för en novell
- Disadvantages of learning more than 2 languages