I can read korean language but don't understand 'em. I hope I can find a partner that teaches/knows Korean fast! :))
i think it will help you if you go to this page "www.taltomeinkorean.com" it will teach you how to read in hangul and how the gramma is and some vocabulary ^^
"webpage not available" TT^TT
I think good way to improve ur korean is to watch lots of korean programs, unfortunately if it doesn't work, why don't u use listening books with korean subtitle. :)
Hello Pamela, the right site is www.talktomeinkorean.com. Hope you can find and study with it :)
- Whatsapp groups
- How do you explain the use of 'a' and 'the' to a Korean in English language?
- What time is it now
- Career as a full time English instructor in a foreign company.
- What Kind of beer you like?
- What is your dream career?
- native English speakers on call
- La práctica de habla española
- Romance languages