why are you studying languages?
why am I learning languages?
I don't have idea, seriously I don't know. maybe just I like learning anything new.
Maybe you are learning for fun)
Learning a new language makes me feel kind of pleasure and satisfaction.
Language is funny and beautiful :)
That's why i study. ^____^
Because when we meet someone who speak other language it is nice to know their language.
I started learning Arabic because I want to be able to travel to the Middle-East and be understood by locals. I also want to learn Qur'anic Arabic to read the Holy Book on my own and be able to recite it the right way before going to Mecca for what is called the Hajj in the future, Insha'allah.
@M_rk_s I'm not trying to preach or whatever, just answering the question in an honest way, sorry to offend you. Peace.
language is a way to know other's culture
it is easy if you learn other languages
I learn languages because it's important nowadays, but lately I'm learning for fun.
I am learning language because I am planning to study Theology next year. Learning Greek, Hebrew and Aramaic ( if it is still alive ) I think will be a help somehow.
I am learning languages because I think it is important nowdays. And it is interesting for me to know something new about other languages and other cultures of different countries.
- How did you overcome the difficulties of the beginning of new language learning ？
- Where can I find someone to talk in English?
- Meaning of arabic words
- 8/30: Fun English Teasers for English Learners (Difficulty: Easy)
- Fun English Teasers for English Learners
- Bound root morphemes
- I'm learning English and I can teach Spanish.
- What is your favourite food or things you would buy if you visit Korea?!!? (한국오면 꼭 살것들!?)
- Problems with prepositions in Spanish?
- What features do you think should be added to italki?