Site Feedback

why are you studying languages?

why am I learning languages?

I don't have idea, seriously I don't know. maybe just I like learning anything new.

Share:

Comments

Maybe you are learning for fun) 

Learning a new language makes me feel kind of pleasure and satisfaction.

Language is funny and beautiful :)

That's why i study. ^____^

Because when we meet someone who speak other language it is nice to know their language.

language is a way to know other's culture 

it is easy if you learn other languages

I learn languages because it's important nowadays, but lately I'm learning for fun.

I am learning language because I am planning to study Theology next year. Learning Greek, Hebrew and Aramaic ( if it is still alive ) I think will be a help somehow.

I am learning languages because I think it is important nowdays. And it is interesting for me to know something new about other languages and other cultures of different countries. 

Learning a foreign language is opening a door, through that I wish I can find a beautiful view.

Corection:

why am I learning languages?
I have no idea. Seriously, I don't know (or I seriously don't know). Maybe I just like learning anything new.

---x---

I'm learning Spanish right now because in Texas you are constantly surronunded by Spanish speakers, and I'd like to be able to communicate with them. I'd also love to teach in a Spanish speaking country, so knowing Spanish would be a necessity. Plus, I've always admired people who can speak more than one language. It's amazing.

Add a comment