The spice of life (or at least the spice of your country)
I love food and I especially love to taste new flavors. In the US, people just oversalt things (people might disagree, but I only taste salt and old pepper in restaurants). Luckily I live in a metropolitan area and can find things from other countries. I really like Za'atar, from the Middle East and Bebere, from Ethiopia. And there are all kinds of chilies and peppers from Mexico and Central America.
Do you have a typical spice or spice mixture from your country to recommend? I'm always looking for new tastes. : )
No comment given.
- Can You Suggest Me English Series Which's Pronounce is Clear
- What words do you find hard to say in English?
- what's the most important ?
- using articles a and the
- What's the most important for you ?
- اتعلم التركيه
- What does this news report say?
- Hey .ad.. i need to learn russian language , and i can help in english lagn
- what would u do???
- Test for you