The spice of life (or at least the spice of your country)
I love food and I especially love to taste new flavors. In the US, people just oversalt things (people might disagree, but I only taste salt and old pepper in restaurants). Luckily I live in a metropolitan area and can find things from other countries. I really like Za'atar, from the Middle East and Bebere, from Ethiopia. And there are all kinds of chilies and peppers from Mexico and Central America.
Do you have a typical spice or spice mixture from your country to recommend? I'm always looking for new tastes. : )
No comment given.
- Hi. I grew up in Da Nang , VietNam. English is my second language.
- Wedding blessings needed!
- what is the most famous think in your country ?
- A website to practice with music
- Do you have any plan in September ? :))
- what do you think about tagalog language?
- I would like to speak better
- Spanish conversation (advance level)
- Marry a foreigner!
- Tópicos para escrever