The spice of life (or at least the spice of your country)
I love food and I especially love to taste new flavors. In the US, people just oversalt things (people might disagree, but I only taste salt and old pepper in restaurants). Luckily I live in a metropolitan area and can find things from other countries. I really like Za'atar, from the Middle East and Bebere, from Ethiopia. And there are all kinds of chilies and peppers from Mexico and Central America.
Do you have a typical spice or spice mixture from your country to recommend? I'm always looking for new tastes. : )
No comment given.
- Absolute beginner Japanese kik buddy
- Hi - new joining request
- I need new friends English group
- Talking about my favorite food
- Small talks
- which food do u wanna taste?
- I'd like to learn the french poet in the movie" Green card" played by Gerald Depardieu
- I'd like to learn the french poet in the movie" Green Card" by Gerald Depardieu
- Do you think it right?