The spice of life (or at least the spice of your country)
I love food and I especially love to taste new flavors. In the US, people just oversalt things (people might disagree, but I only taste salt and old pepper in restaurants). Luckily I live in a metropolitan area and can find things from other countries. I really like Za'atar, from the Middle East and Bebere, from Ethiopia. And there are all kinds of chilies and peppers from Mexico and Central America.
Do you have a typical spice or spice mixture from your country to recommend? I'm always looking for new tastes. : )
No comment given.
- The best way to improve my english
- Bengali - English
- I'm looking for an Italian penpal
- Querido musica .
- Natives or not, whatever. I just need to practice English
- "He had been thoroughly English" (An Unofficial Rose by Iris Murdoch), what does it exactly mean ?
- How have you learnt new alpabet?
- What's your favorite German Songs?
- How do you fell today?? ^_^
- Skype Group for speaking practice in Korean