Can anyone explain to me the difference between the "-던" verb ending and the "-고는 하다" verb ending?
because if I'm not mistaken, they both me "I used to-"
When korean students learn 'I used to', we translate it into '~하곤 했다'.
'~던' is the expression about ~ing.
For example, 학교를 가던 제시카는 친구를 만났다.
= Jessica met a friend going to school
공부하던 제시카가 점심을 먹으러 왔다.
=Jessica who was studying came to have lunch
So ~하곤 했다 is different from ~던 !
- Advices about holiday?
- Any advanced English learner interested in practicing English for 20 minutes now?
- What "Liberal" and "Well-traveled" really mean.
- The exchange of cultures, not words
- Old Moscow video
- Help with Japanese
- Favourite pop star
- So embarrassed！What can i say at first meeting？
- is Django Unchained movie's story True ? !!!!!!!!!
- What is the difference between experience and experiences?