Can anyone explain to me the difference between the "-던" verb ending and the "-고는 하다" verb ending?
because if I'm not mistaken, they both me "I used to-"
When korean students learn 'I used to', we translate it into '~하곤 했다'.
'~던' is the expression about ~ing.
For example, 학교를 가던 제시카는 친구를 만났다.
= Jessica met a friend going to school
공부하던 제시카가 점심을 먹으러 왔다.
=Jessica who was studying came to have lunch
So ~하곤 했다 is different from ~던 !
- How to improve listening?
- an app for learning language by talk to the native
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?mes
- La difference entre à, en et dans
- How would you take "I speak conversational [the language]"?
- English Speaking Spanish Language Learners
- How to wake up with a positive attitude