Idiome i sleng
Kako naučim hrvatski sleng i idiome? Ne znam gdje mogu naučiti...
like most things (culture, slang, idioms...) you'll probably just have to learn them from talking to croatian people, watching films, listening to music, reading books...
you could try to learn some from a list or dictionary (here's a website with croatian slang: http://www.zargonaut.com/ ) but there's way too many words and idioms to learn, and to tell you the truth, although i am a well read native speaker - most of them listed on the webpage i mentioned - i don't even know myself.
so, your best bet is just immerging yourself into croatian language and culture and picking things up as they come by.
- Learning Spanish/Another Language
- How is my Mandarin Chinese?
- Zái zhōngguò yào xuéxi !
- How to Pronounce the word "open", should be "open" or "oben"?
- Hi everyone! Have you ever read others' English entries to improve your own English?
- What is the second most spoken language in Europe?
- una pregunta sobre la lengua española
- I want An English Partner to train with
- How to study grammar and practice prepositions?