Idiome i sleng
Kako naučim hrvatski sleng i idiome? Ne znam gdje mogu naučiti...
like most things (culture, slang, idioms...) you'll probably just have to learn them from talking to croatian people, watching films, listening to music, reading books...
you could try to learn some from a list or dictionary (here's a website with croatian slang: http://www.zargonaut.com/ ) but there's way too many words and idioms to learn, and to tell you the truth, although i am a well read native speaker - most of them listed on the webpage i mentioned - i don't even know myself.
so, your best bet is just immerging yourself into croatian language and culture and picking things up as they come by.
- Passing the written test for car driving in France is not a easy task.
- Your big mistake.
- What are the criteria you use to decide the languages you will learn?
- Bonjour est-ce que vous pouvez me dire si cette phrase est correcte? Je ne suis pas sure de la place de
- HELP! URGENT!
- language interchange
- what does "tu pakarito" means?
- ¿Cuales son las palabras más bonitas de la lengua española?
- What would you do if you were greeted by this way?