Idiome i sleng
Kako naučim hrvatski sleng i idiome? Ne znam gdje mogu naučiti...
like most things (culture, slang, idioms...) you'll probably just have to learn them from talking to croatian people, watching films, listening to music, reading books...
you could try to learn some from a list or dictionary (here's a website with croatian slang: http://www.zargonaut.com/ ) but there's way too many words and idioms to learn, and to tell you the truth, although i am a well read native speaker - most of them listed on the webpage i mentioned - i don't even know myself.
so, your best bet is just immerging yourself into croatian language and culture and picking things up as they come by.
- I need help to know what are the mistakes of my class redaction!
- Litterature Française
- salut, je veax parler le francais; is there anybody to help?
- Intercambiar idiomas
- Chanson française (Daniel Balavoine)
- Polyglot Project is booming!
- Study AbroadOutside Organization Study Abroad Scholarships
- 最近很无聊，想练习普通话的可以找我~ If you wanna practice mandarin, feel free to contact me~
- Spanish/Russian language exchange
- Estoy interesado en el intercambio de idiomas,hablo el español.!