Idiome i sleng
Kako naučim hrvatski sleng i idiome? Ne znam gdje mogu naučiti...
like most things (culture, slang, idioms...) you'll probably just have to learn them from talking to croatian people, watching films, listening to music, reading books...
you could try to learn some from a list or dictionary (here's a website with croatian slang: http://www.zargonaut.com/ ) but there's way too many words and idioms to learn, and to tell you the truth, although i am a well read native speaker - most of them listed on the webpage i mentioned - i don't even know myself.
so, your best bet is just immerging yourself into croatian language and culture and picking things up as they come by.
- learn english
- Do you ever wanna run away?
- Classification of English Nouns
- Let's speak in english via skype
- Anyone ended up dating his\her language partner?
- Do you have any tips on learning english?
- Telegram group to practice ur English
- Advice for the tourist
- 'Nedir' Günlük hayatta merak ettiğimiz konular
- Slang words