Idiome i sleng
Kako naučim hrvatski sleng i idiome? Ne znam gdje mogu naučiti...
like most things (culture, slang, idioms...) you'll probably just have to learn them from talking to croatian people, watching films, listening to music, reading books...
you could try to learn some from a list or dictionary (here's a website with croatian slang: http://www.zargonaut.com/ ) but there's way too many words and idioms to learn, and to tell you the truth, although i am a well read native speaker - most of them listed on the webpage i mentioned - i don't even know myself.
so, your best bet is just immerging yourself into croatian language and culture and picking things up as they come by.
- What are Muslims' views or attitude toward "women's rights" ?
- Happy Yorkshire Day :)
- Kumusta! Can someone help me to translate in Tagalog, please? It's a matter of vital importance *.*
- New friends Group
- There are a lot of French words prounce like English words, how to remember those words without confusion?
- Any Chinese learners feel Chinese is harder than other Asia languages?
- The college entrance examination Chinese in Russia
- Everyone would likes to be my friend?
- Interesting “round table” programs on Youtube
- half life, half life 2, episode 1, episode 2.