Do you like Indonesian?
Why? let we share (^_^)
i luv all countrys to vist,thats so fun
Adalah apa pertanyaannya tentang bahasa Indonesia atau orang-orang?
I like to learn Indonesian because the grammar is easy, no tense....
I like Indonesian people because they are nice people smiling a lot caring about others.
I like indonesian food even if many time, it's too spicy for me.
I like the countryside from volcanoes to ricefield to beaches.
I even like the craziness of the polluted jakarta as long as I dont have to stay more than 4 days because then I get sick.
I dont like the NO care about ecology wich prevails and is a threat for your country.
I know its hard but noone should wait until it's too late.
share anything that you know about Indonesia, Indonesian (people and language)
I like Indonesia, 'cause i was born in indonesia.
- Skype group
- Present/Present continuous
- FREE JAPANESE AS SECOND LANGUAGE LESSON (for English speakers and leaning Japanese)
- I need to learn German
- What are your Views on Indian culture?
- International business or foreign affairs?
- English learning
- Which are the phrasal verbs more common in English?
- Is there any English Friend ?
- Better at remembering the meanings Chinese characters than the sounds of the words