help with recording or transcribing
Hi! I'd like to ask native Thai speakers to help record and/or transcribe short texts or dialogues. For any other language I normally use the website rhinospike, but there are no Thai speakers (esp. women) there. Please, have a look at this website:
By helping others you can get help with a language/languages you're studying.
If you really don't want to sign in there, could you record a couple of texts for me (a female speaker is preferred)
I have just seen this website : )
I am reading how to record it ^^
I hope it will not have problems, then I will try.
Thank you for the transcriptions!! If you need any help with Russian/French/English, just ask :)
I am so glad to help : )
Please check the memo I recorded it, if it is not okay I will make another one : )
- Learning Article : Learning Alone: 7 Ways To Be Productive
- Reading practice ?
- Moroccan Darija, Why to learn it?
- ANYBODY WANNA HELP ME?
- Please help me with these questions~
- some videos to learn Arabic
- Are you looking for a native Portuguese speaker? Let me know!
- music and more music
- What has been best day of your life?