Italian television, radio, podcasts
Ciao a tutti!
Where do you go for beginner to intermediate Italian television, radio, or podcasts? I've been hunting for videos on youtube, but I haven't found nearly as useful material as I used to use when studying French and Spanish. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Thats so true, there isnt enough stuff online, but i saw this movie was fun http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtkxk4vdkaE, u can also go to http://www.maniavid.com there are some italian movies with english or french subs, if anybody knows more would be great
Try searching for cartoons, but search in Italian. The dialogue is usually pretty simple! Also I think it makes a difference if you change your YouTube settings to Italian language, and go through YouTube.it - you will get different videos
puoi provare qui:
Su euronews puoi ascoltare le notizie in italiano e in altre 13 lingue.
Dalla Germania: http://www.funkhauseuropa.de/sendungen/radio_colonia/
il portale Trio della Regione Toscana
ti devi registrare per ascoltare i podcast:
- how can i organize my day
- Any good italian movies anyone ??? :)
- Looking for a native Spanish speaker
- I'm still learning english, I would like to master it! if you want to learn spanish i can help you! :)
- I want to study English, I am a cantonese teacher. who wants exchange?
- Greeting! I'm looking for...
- The world a friendly place?
- İ need a partner for improve my speaking skills.
- ¿Es el mundo un lugar amable?
- Have you ?