Italian television, radio, podcasts
Ciao a tutti!
Where do you go for beginner to intermediate Italian television, radio, or podcasts? I've been hunting for videos on youtube, but I haven't found nearly as useful material as I used to use when studying French and Spanish. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Thats so true, there isnt enough stuff online, but i saw this movie was fun http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtkxk4vdkaE, u can also go to http://www.maniavid.com there are some italian movies with english or french subs, if anybody knows more would be great
Try searching for cartoons, but search in Italian. The dialogue is usually pretty simple! Also I think it makes a difference if you change your YouTube settings to Italian language, and go through YouTube.it - you will get different videos
puoi provare qui:
Su euronews puoi ascoltare le notizie in italiano e in altre 13 lingue.
Dalla Germania: http://www.funkhauseuropa.de/sendungen/radio_colonia/
il portale Trio della Regione Toscana
ti devi registrare per ascoltare i podcast:
- Does having"C1"or"C2" mean that you don't write notebook entries?
- Are you afraid of something?
- How many teachers did you try before you found the right one?
- As a Spanish speaker when you meet another Spanish speaker abroad do you talk to them in English?
- Words as weapons
- I want to learn English
- how long have you know this webpage?
- How to think in another(forieng) language?
- english partner
- new italki