Help with translating hebrew
"Ana Bekoach Gedulat Yemincha" is a kabbalistic prayer but I dont know what it means since I cant find any translation. Can someone please help me?
This is a beatiful Jewish prayer/song
Its first sentence
אָנָּא בְּכֹחַ גְּדֻלַּת יְמִינְךָ תַּתִּיר צְרוּרָה
please (God), with the force of your right (hand), release (the people of Israel from) the chains (of exile).
ANA BECÓAJ. GEDULÁT YEMINÉJA. TATÍR TZERURÁ:
We beg You, With the great power of Your right hand, release the bonds...
(In the link above, at the end of the song "Ana bechoah" sung by Yossi Azulai there is also a translation that somebody made of the whole song)
- What is the national dish of your country?
- what name is popular in your country?
- Bonsoir j'aimerai bien améliorer mon niveau dans la langue française y-a-t'il quelqu'un ;)
- Qual cidade preciso visitar no Brasil?
- Can anyone take this QUICK survey please? 有人可以帮我吗？
- talk about the country you know
- Learning Article : How 'Green' Are You?: Talking About The Environment In English
- Scioglilingua Italiano. Italian tongue twister.
- Global Factors and Emerging Market Spreads
- The meaning of love !!!