Help with translating hebrew
"Ana Bekoach Gedulat Yemincha" is a kabbalistic prayer but I dont know what it means since I cant find any translation. Can someone please help me?
This is a beatiful Jewish prayer/song
Its first sentence
אָנָּא בְּכֹחַ גְּדֻלַּת יְמִינְךָ תַּתִּיר צְרוּרָה
please (God), with the force of your right (hand), release (the people of Israel from) the chains (of exile).
ANA BECÓAJ. GEDULÁT YEMINÉJA. TATÍR TZERURÁ:
We beg You, With the great power of Your right hand, release the bonds...
(In the link above, at the end of the song "Ana bechoah" sung by Yossi Azulai there is also a translation that somebody made of the whole song)
- What is the blood type distribution in your country?
- تلاش فارسی گویان
- Could you make friends with me?
- the best...
- i can teach any one of you arabic french and english .
- What is 'pusero'?
- I want to learn english with someone
- Social apps for different people
- Listening skill
- How you can improve the language ??