Help with translating hebrew
"Ana Bekoach Gedulat Yemincha" is a kabbalistic prayer but I dont know what it means since I cant find any translation. Can someone please help me?
This is a beatiful Jewish prayer/song
Its first sentence
אָנָּא בְּכֹחַ גְּדֻלַּת יְמִינְךָ תַּתִּיר צְרוּרָה
please (God), with the force of your right (hand), release (the people of Israel from) the chains (of exile).
ANA BECÓAJ. GEDULÁT YEMINÉJA. TATÍR TZERURÁ:
We beg You, With the great power of Your right hand, release the bonds...
(In the link above, at the end of the song "Ana bechoah" sung by Yossi Azulai there is also a translation that somebody made of the whole song)
- Does anyone like Mischa Elman?
- read beginning
- Michelle where are you??
- Polish Culture-Specific Words and Phrases
- What article of clothing would you never put in your closet?
- Win a lottery
- Feelings of love
- the boyband
- let's have a Cantonese skype group
- What to say on first day with Foster Family