Help with translating hebrew
"Ana Bekoach Gedulat Yemincha" is a kabbalistic prayer but I dont know what it means since I cant find any translation. Can someone please help me?
This is a beatiful Jewish prayer/song
Its first sentence
אָנָּא בְּכֹחַ גְּדֻלַּת יְמִינְךָ תַּתִּיר צְרוּרָה
please (God), with the force of your right (hand), release (the people of Israel from) the chains (of exile).
(In the link above, at the end of the song "Ana bechoah" sung by Yossi Azulai there is also a translation that somebody made of the whole song)
- Learning Article : A Beginner's Guide To Italian Tenses
- Have you found the Hello Talk app useful?
- Any one can help me !
- Cerco qualcuno che mi possa insegnare il tedesco
- Activities in your free time.
- Films francophones: Netflix
- Arapça dil bilgisi. قواعد اللغة الربية
- Arapça dil bilgisi. قواعد اللغة الربية. Arabic grammar.
- Mark my words vs remember my words
- Arabic music