Help with translating hebrew
"Ana Bekoach Gedulat Yemincha" is a kabbalistic prayer but I dont know what it means since I cant find any translation. Can someone please help me?
This is a beatiful Jewish prayer/song
Its first sentence
אָנָּא בְּכֹחַ גְּדֻלַּת יְמִינְךָ תַּתִּיר צְרוּרָה
please (God), with the force of your right (hand), release (the people of Israel from) the chains (of exile).
ANA BECÓAJ. GEDULÁT YEMINÉJA. TATÍR TZERURÁ:
We beg You, With the great power of Your right hand, release the bonds...
(In the link above, at the end of the song "Ana bechoah" sung by Yossi Azulai there is also a translation that somebody made of the whole song)
- Has anyone tried Rosetta Stone to learn a language? (Please share your experience)
- l'article "a"
- Music in Standard Arabic?
- Quiere hablar español conmigo?
- English lessons with Native , take the Challenge with me ,, or just benefit for cheap price lessons
- Language and thinking
- Hello .. my name is hado .. i want to learn russian language , and i can help at english lagn
- I'm looking for some language partners in English.
- Is it important for you to ensure the protection of your internet browsing ?
- Salut, je cherche à pratiquer mon français