learning introductory spanish
whats the fastest and easy way to learn spanish
Live in a country where spanish is spoken...
get a lot of spanish speakers and talk, this way i have learnt english a lot (y)
of course you will need motivation ant discipline as well.
I think the better form to speak Espanish is obviusly practicing, with songs, read books and speaking with people native... I can help you... I'm mexican and I'll be glad to help you :D
Spanish is not a very difficult language to learn (according to my teaching experience) but learning a language is always a never ending and long way. But it's fun! Greetings from Madrid.
above all, be patient and hardworker. In the long run, you will get your aims
I started learning Spanish in April, and I found this audio-course on the web. It's called Synergy Spanish. Learning was really easy and I think brought some results. But then I got really busy with my English, so simply didn't have any time for Spanish( But the course was really good! Has anybody else heard about it or tried it before?
- How to improve listening?
- an app for learning language by talk to the native
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?mes
- La difference entre à, en et dans
- How would you take "I speak conversational [the language]"?
- English Speaking Spanish Language Learners
- How to wake up with a positive attitude