learning introductory spanish
whats the fastest and easy way to learn spanish
Live in a country where spanish is spoken...
get a lot of spanish speakers and talk, this way i have learnt english a lot (y)
of course you will need motivation ant discipline as well.
I think the better form to speak Espanish is obviusly practicing, with songs, read books and speaking with people native... I can help you... I'm mexican and I'll be glad to help you :D
Spanish is not a very difficult language to learn (according to my teaching experience) but learning a language is always a never ending and long way. But it's fun! Greetings from Madrid.
above all, be patient and hardworker. In the long run, you will get your aims
I started learning Spanish in April, and I found this audio-course on the web. It's called Synergy Spanish. Learning was really easy and I think brought some results. But then I got really busy with my English, so simply didn't have any time for Spanish( But the course was really good! Has anybody else heard about it or tried it before?
- About personality and languages learning
- Prohibitions of alcohol in your country ?
- Win Win Solution
- Power of English
- i want to ask question to all my friends who love to help poor people ......????
- How do you say these sentences in your native language? And could you try to say this in your target language?
- How long is medical school in your country?
- Hello friends,lets create whatsapp group))))
- I need help to improve my english
- I'm looking for English conversation partner