Hi there... I'm going to ask an irrelevant question!! but it's related to my future decisions, please help me if you can. After completing my bachelor's degree, I'm planning on getting an application from one the best Korea's universities. There are lots of universities ( which are acceptable in Iran's educational system ) and I don't know which one is better!!! I'm planning on continuing my studies in Linguistics. So I need some information about good universities of Seoul or Busan ( or other cities ) for linguistic studies. In addition, some information about tuition fees is highly required!! ( I can't find this kind of stuff through universities' websites ( except for SNU ) .. ) If there's anyone who can help me, I'll appreciate it! Thanks in advance :)
No comment given.
- How do you consider someone is weird or normal?
- Tutoring in English
- Les Japonais se méprennent vite..
- Speaking English fluently
- Looking for language partner
- Is education a privilege or a right?
- Tandem français-espagnol à Rennes
- Looking for someone to help me with my speak improvement.
- European migration problems