How to learn Thai well?:(
It is really difficult, and it takes time :)
If you practice, it will get better, better everyday. Trust me !
You may start from learning Thai alphabet, some easy words, easy sentences and try to talk to Thais.
And i can help you with that ! :)
Thai is not difficult. It's like other languages. Even babies can learn it :)
But you have to learn to read. And you have to listen a lot. Here's a good website to get started (there are 22 lessons here): http://www.learningthai.com/books/manee/
你好。 泰语不太难。 只是跟泰国人说話啊。
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Hello , everyone, let's practice English
- Apprendre à lire le japonais.
- Have you ever made funny and stupid mistakes in course of learning a second language?
- Practicar idioma ingles
- Have any of you tried the app Hellotalk to practice your target languages?
- boring boring boring.......
- What do you think about Brazil?
- School in Dublin