How to learn Thai well?:(
It is really difficult, and it takes time :)
If you practice, it will get better, better everyday. Trust me !
You may start from learning Thai alphabet, some easy words, easy sentences and try to talk to Thais.
And i can help you with that ! :)
Thai is not difficult. It's like other languages. Even babies can learn it :)
But you have to learn to read. And you have to listen a lot. Here's a good website to get started (there are 22 lessons here): http://www.learningthai.com/books/manee/
你好。 泰语不太难。 只是跟泰国人说話啊。
- Would anyone dare to admit that the main reason for learning a foreign language is to find love?
- You like more sweet or salty food? What is your favorite of them?
- Tongue Twisters
- Any Good speaker of English Language
- 14 July = Pluto + my birthday
- How important is the accent for ESL English learners?
- English language
- Class For Free
- Have you found Intensive weekly courses to be of benefit?
- Professionnel de la santé