How to learn Thai well?:(
It is really difficult, and it takes time :)
If you practice, it will get better, better everyday. Trust me !
You may start from learning Thai alphabet, some easy words, easy sentences and try to talk to Thais.
And i can help you with that ! :)
Thai is not difficult. It's like other languages. Even babies can learn it :)
But you have to learn to read. And you have to listen a lot. Here's a good website to get started (there are 22 lessons here): http://www.learningthai.com/books/manee/
你好。 泰语不太难。 只是跟泰国人说話啊。
- Skype group to practice English/Italian/French/Persian_ Italian/French/English/Persian.
- Una curiosidad
- Looking for new students/language partners
- practicing english
- practicing english or learning italian
- Anche cucinando si impara l'italiano:modi di dire legati al cibo STARCI COME I CAVOLI A MERENDA
- anche cucinando ,si impara l'italiano! modi di dire legati al cibo :ROMPERE LE UOVA NEL PANIERE
- How to understand the meaning of the expression such as: to beat smb. to it.
- Old stories *to learn Farsi with laughter*
- Is there a word "self-retrain"?