What American Drama are u watching very recently? 最近在看什么美剧呢？
I have been watching Lie to me. Do u have any short ones to recommend?
The last one I saw is Broke Sisters、Arrows.
I don't know what you prefer, but I really liked the Vampire Diaries, the Secret Circle, Once Upon a Time, Grimm, and Drop Dead Diva. Hope you enjoy one of my recommendations at least haha.
I loved the show Lie To Me!!! I was so sad when it was cancelled. For short ones, do you mean only a few seasons long? I liked Dark Angel, I think it only lasted two seasons. Happy Town was not even a complete season, so watch out, it ends without resolution. Millennium was 3, a very interesting show. Moonlight was one season, or maybe not quite one whole season. The Forgotten and My Own Worst Enemy, both one season, both with Christian Slater, whom I love. These are some shows I really enjoyed. Other favorites have had very long runs, 7-9 seasons, and a very long time investment.
英文里“recently”必然指过去的时间，因此动词要用过去时态，不能说“are u watching”，而应该说“have you been watching”或者“have you watched”。
- i want to learn about suffix and prefix
- Great JAPN online resources/apps
- i wanna make friends
- How Do You Make Small Talk With Strangers When You're A Foreigner in Another Country?
- What can I do to memorize my lessons? :'(
- Why are you here?
- Mystery: Why would some people register a new account here and say it's their first language exchange while..?