Site Feedback

Do you believe in soulmate?

Share:

Comments

yes , i do . that's the spirit that you can not looking for but have to build it .

yes i believe.. because there is someone, somewhere who is made for me.. god knows where is she when and how we meet.. 

Surely, Cayla, it's possible, but not everyone has a luck to get it. Unfortunately. 

No, I believe that there are people who you can get along very well with, and you feel confortable beside them but there is no soulmate! there are lots of people who you can love if you find a chance to know them! but the matter is life doesn't give you a chance to know all people! :D

I do. I believe that God has created soulmates for each of us. We will eventually meet him/her on the right time. :)

yes!

It is not a matter with yes or no , instead , it is problems of when or where . To find a person who knows you well and touch your heart is a coincidental encounter . No matter where you are , you have the chance to find a soul mate . this guy could be your friend , teacher, classmate or any one you can conceive. It needs your precious time and arduous efforts as often as not . Mentor is hard to find also .

Yes. You must not look for love, Let love look for you. 

I believe that we can find our soulmate. I do not believe that there is only one out there for each person. It is my conviction that we can have that soulmate experience with many different people. Sometimes it may not be straight from the start but come as the result of a friendship which over the course of time and experience buds and blossoms into something infinitely more beautiful.

An interesting thought to ponder is if a soulmate is necessarily a romantic connection? Can we not have a 'soulmate' experience without that dimension?  

Thanks for answers. Yes ,I believe in soulmate.

Add a comment