Site Feedback
Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Hi, I'm new here.

The question I've been given by Italki is "What do you want to do on Italki?"

I would like to find nice native English speakers who can correct my writing. I want to sound as natural as possible. I am currently in the initial research phase of my research paper on phonology (it is a branch of linguistics). I will have to write my research paper entirely in English.

I would also be really happy to learn some Chinese. It has been one of my goals for years now, but sadly the Chinese classes I took while being a freshman were too confusing.

Share:

Comments

Most people use italki to find a language partner so that they can speak together using an audio conversation.  Very few italki users use italki for serious academic writing.  I am willing to review your writing and I'm sure that there are also others who are also willing to help.

What do you want to do on italki? I think to learn language and find some friends to chat with. I also learn english now, more to improve my english skills on speaking :), 

Add a comment