Hi, I'm new here.
The question I've been given by Italki is "What do you want to do on Italki?"
I would like to find nice native English speakers who can correct my writing. I want to sound as natural as possible. I am currently in the initial research phase of my research paper on phonology (it is a branch of linguistics). I will have to write my research paper entirely in English.
I would also be really happy to learn some Chinese. It has been one of my goals for years now, but sadly the Chinese classes I took while being a freshman were too confusing.
Most people use italki to find a language partner so that they can speak together using an audio conversation. Very few italki users use italki for serious academic writing. I am willing to review your writing and I'm sure that there are also others who are also willing to help.
What do you want to do on italki? I think to learn language and find some friends to chat with. I also learn english now, more to improve my english skills on speaking :),
- if you Learning Chinese, offering German or English! Add me on QQ!
- How did you overcome the difficulties of the beginning of new language learning ？
- Where can I find someone to talk in English?
- Meaning of arabic words
- 8/30: Fun English Teasers for English Learners (Difficulty: Easy)
- Fun English Teasers for English Learners
- I'm learning English and I can teach Spanish.
- What is your favourite food or things you would buy if you visit Korea?!!? (한국오면 꼭 살것들!?)
- Problems with prepositions in Spanish?
- What features do you think should be added to italki?