Which word(s) in your native language are written exactly the same way in English but with another meaning ?
Do you know some words that are written just like in your language but having different meanings?
Share them with us! =)
for example " mum " which means that mother in English but it means that like candle in turkish.
The word pan means a casserole in English but it means bread in Spanish.
Another one is the word once in English means one time but in Spanish it means eleven.
For example, in English, the world costume means a style of dressing, but in Portuguese it means the habit of people doing 'something' very often.
- Learning Article : Learn Russian With Masha And The Bear
- if you interesting to learn arabic language
- Hello !! Im new here and wanted to make friends In Japan :D as im trying to learn Japanese
- Hallo! Deutsch Freunde
- What this this mean: 피신 욌어요.
- Your words about each Arabic country
- Help me help 100 people! :)
- Everybody is hypocrite
- What does it say here?
- Skype, LINE, Tinychat,, or Kakaotalk group for English/Korean?