Which word(s) in your native language are written exactly the same way in English but with another meaning ?
Do you know some words that are written just like in your language but having different meanings?
Share them with us! =)
for example " mum " which means that mother in English but it means that like candle in turkish.
The word pan means a casserole in English but it means bread in Spanish.
Another one is the word once in English means one time but in Spanish it means eleven.
For example, in English, the world costume means a style of dressing, but in Portuguese it means the habit of people doing 'something' very often.
- whatsapp groups
- It becomes difficult to find people to speak English with them and have the will to help you
- British or American accent?
- Learning Khaleeji Arabic
- How to find learning language partners each other
- второй язык / the second language
- “Keep away from people who"
- उन लोगों से दूर रहें जो !
- I would like to share our experiences and over all learn something new
- Best place on The next 10 years