WHAT DOES ما يرضي الله SAY & MEAN?
I KNOW LAST WORD IS ALLAH
ما يرضي الله
so it means (what we have to do to make allah satisfed from us)
i hope i could help u^^
basicly it mean those things that make Allah satisfied. so you can say
“ أنفق مالك في ما يرضى الله”
this means spend your money in what satisfies Allah.
if you put a question mark it will mean
what satisfies Allah?
Interesting ! Can anyone write the way it sounds ? Tnx !
maa yurDee Allaah = written transliteration
maa yurDeellaah= correct way to say in transliteration
waAllaahu aalam wa billaahi tawfeek
zawja, you are always there when I need you ! جزاك اللهُ خيرا
what 'pleases' Allaah seems more correct than 'satisfy'
yahdeekumuAllaahu wa uSliHu baalakum
(may Allaah guide you and set right your affairs)
- Why the US electoral system is so messed up
- In your own experience, what is the most disturbing truth about life?
- I love EMINEM!!!!!
- Ever have one of those nights where you can't sleep?
- about institution of marriage
- Which language? Which country?
- Does man control nature?
- Favorite Midnight Snack?
- Can anyone help me with this song??
- If you're in need of someone to converse with in English!