WHAT DOES ما يرضي الله SAY & MEAN?
I KNOW LAST WORD IS ALLAH
ما يرضي الله
so it means (what we have to do to make allah satisfed from us)
i hope i could help u^^
basicly it mean those things that make Allah satisfied. so you can say
“ أنفق مالك في ما يرضى الله”
this means spend your money in what satisfies Allah.
if you put a question mark it will mean
what satisfies Allah?
Interesting ! Can anyone write the way it sounds ? Tnx !
maa yurDee Allaah = written transliteration
maa yurDeellaah= correct way to say in transliteration
waAllaahu aalam wa billaahi tawfeek
zawja, you are always there when I need you ! جزاك اللهُ خيرا
what 'pleases' Allaah seems more correct than 'satisfy'
yahdeekumuAllaahu wa uSliHu baalakum
(may Allaah guide you and set right your affairs)
- English sounds like other language
- Thinking about moving o Japan for 3 to 6 months.
- Deutche band
- where can I find videos to heart the Aussie accent?
- Help for English!
- how to say in german ?
- Help with giving directions!
- EU visas. Teach English while studying a foreign language
- 據/依/以/根據 有什麼不一樣?