WHAT DOES ما يرضي الله SAY & MEAN?
I KNOW LAST WORD IS ALLAH
ما يرضي الله
so it means (what we have to do to make allah satisfed from us)
i hope i could help u^^
basicly it mean those things that make Allah satisfied. so you can say
“ أنفق مالك في ما يرضى الله”
this means spend your money in what satisfies Allah.
if you put a question mark it will mean
what satisfies Allah?
Interesting ! Can anyone write the way it sounds ? Tnx !
maa yurDee Allaah = written transliteration
maa yurDeellaah= correct way to say in transliteration
waAllaahu aalam wa billaahi tawfeek
zawja, you are always there when I need you ! جزاك اللهُ خيرا
what 'pleases' Allaah seems more correct than 'satisfy'
yahdeekumuAllaahu wa uSliHu baalakum
(may Allaah guide you and set right your affairs)
- What was the taste of your first love?
- i wanna make friends
- How Do You Make Small Talk With Strangers When You're A Foreigner in Another Country?
- What can I do to memorize my lessons? :'(
- Why are you here?
- Mystery: Why would some people register a new account here and say it's their first language exchange while..?
- (Skype Group) Meet and Learn with different kinds of people from different countries