WHAT DOES ما يرضي الله SAY & MEAN?
I KNOW LAST WORD IS ALLAH
ما يرضي الله
so it means (what we have to do to make allah satisfed from us)
i hope i could help u^^
basicly it mean those things that make Allah satisfied. so you can say
“ أنفق مالك في ما يرضى الله”
this means spend your money in what satisfies Allah.
if you put a question mark it will mean
what satisfies Allah?
Interesting ! Can anyone write the way it sounds ? Tnx !
maa yurDee Allaah = written transliteration
maa yurDeellaah= correct way to say in transliteration
waAllaahu aalam wa billaahi tawfeek
zawja, you are always there when I need you ! جزاك اللهُ خيرا
what 'pleases' Allaah seems more correct than 'satisfy'
yahdeekumuAllaahu wa uSliHu baalakum
(may Allaah guide you and set right your affairs)
- Learning English
- How to approach learning languages efficiently part 2.
- Bonne Fête Nationale Algerienne
- Correct Me If i did a any grammatical mistake.
- when you realize that you get better in your accent !
- I have a question for you
- Do you feel uncomfortable as you learn more than one language at a time?
- I want to learn Sylheti, Bengali! Will teach English!
- Best program for learning Arabic
- BONSOIR ,,