WHAT DOES ما يرضي الله SAY & MEAN?
I KNOW LAST WORD IS ALLAH
ما يرضي الله
so it means (what we have to do to make allah satisfed from us)
i hope i could help u^^
basicly it mean those things that make Allah satisfied. so you can say
“ أنفق مالك في ما يرضى الله”
this means spend your money in what satisfies Allah.
if you put a question mark it will mean
what satisfies Allah?
Interesting ! Can anyone write the way it sounds ? Tnx !
maa yurDee Allaah = written transliteration
maa yurDeellaah= correct way to say in transliteration
waAllaahu aalam wa billaahi tawfeek
zawja, you are always there when I need you ! جزاك اللهُ خيرا
what 'pleases' Allaah seems more correct than 'satisfy'
yahdeekumuAllaahu wa uSliHu baalakum
(may Allaah guide you and set right your affairs)
- What is your favourite NFL team and why?
- Juego de Tronos (Game of Thrones) / Saga 'Canción de Hielo y Fuego' (The Song of Ice and Fire)
- whats your opinion about Iranan nuclear program
- What is your favorite sport ? And favorite team in the world ?
- English Comprehension
- где я могу смотрить индийски фильмы по-русский онлайн?
- Questions for American
- English language very fun and exciting it's true?
- why it´s so hard to learn phrasal verbs ?
- Natural Disasters in the World