Hard to find a suitable language partner : (
Sophia, if you are unable to find a language partner, consider looking for a Language Tutor. With a Tutor you can practice speaking English/French/Urdu at a very reasonable price. In addition, it won't take you will save time searching for a partner, and you won't have to teach your tutor Chinese!
I agree, it is very hard to find a suitable, reliable talk exchange partner on italki. I've met some nice people, but I am looking for consistent partners every week.
What are you looking for? I am an American fluent in English and Spanish and at a 4th grade level in Mandarin.
I don't need a tutor..I have one in person. I am looking for some people to talk to every day on skype or qq. I am on China time zone and on every day during the week between 7pm and 9pm.
If you just need to talk too, you can talk to me in English and I can talk to you in Mandarin. ;)
- i wanna improve my Inglish
- Règles typographiques de ponctuation en français (typographical rules regarding punctuation in french)
- For everybody, My name's Ami, i'm a student and volunteer tourguide in Vietnam so i'm always ready for help u!
- Thanksgiving Day or Thanksgiving Day?
- How can I be a good translator? I want to learn how can I translate alone. Can you advise me?
- Who wants to learn Arab Or Franch?
- I hate my city....its no longer for me
- master dissertation
- CAREER DECISION.