About the certificate in teaching Chinese
Recently I found a lot of banners on the websites in China, promoting their trainning courses for obtaining a certificate in teaching Chinese as a foreign language. But these certificates are obviously given by different organizations.
In case of teaching English, I know of the TEFL, a highly recognized qualification. So what about teaching Chinese ?
If you are learning Chinese, what kind of certificate of teaching Chinese have you heard? I mean widely accepted in your country?
If you are a chinese native speaker, have you ever heard of any certificate about it? and what do you think of it?
No comment given.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Im searching
- Did I translate correctly?
- life is not a movie,bat still good.
- Japanese conversation
- Language club - Nyelvi klub
- only one song
- Looking for Japanese/English learners!
- Hola me llamo james y quiero encontrar gente nueva me gusta a hablar :D
- forever english