hadith verb forms ?
i came across a hadith which is as below.
"الله اللهم إني أعوذ بك أن أضل أو أضل أو أزل أو أزل أو أظلم أو أظلم أو أجهل أو يجهل"
wanted to know if verb "azilla" , "azlima" , "azilla" are from form 1 or some other form like 7/8.
In all of those homonyms, the 1st verb is in active voice and the 2nd verb following it is in passive voice.
I believe it is Form IV
Sorry, I misunderstood your question. Azilla and athlima are both in the af'ala form. Azilla has a shadda, which doubles the consonant. Azilla is derived from the root 'zalla' and athlima is derived from the root 'thalama.'
اللَّهُمَّ أَعُوذُ بِكَ أَنْ أَضِلَّ أَوْ أُضَلَّ, أَوْ أَزِلَّ أَوْ أُزَلَّ, أَوْ أَظْلِمَ أَوْ أُظْلَمَ, أَوْ أَجْهَلَ أَوْ يُجْهَلَ عَلَيَّ
red : passive verbs
blue : active verbs
they are not the same one...
أَضِلَّ : Astrey
أَزِلَّ : Sin against
أَظْلِمَ : oppressing
أَجْهَلَ : Ignoring
- please help me!
- Peinliches Leben
- What make you feel better?
- Need Help!
- How to speak and understand Japanese Language?
- What inspires you in learning a foreign language?
- What keyboard do I need to use?
- My intentions/goals for this site!
- How do I delect an entry or rewrite one? the same to corretions?-Pls give me soem advices
- how to learn any language ?