Site Feedback
Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

do what you need or do what you want?

sometimes, you have to chooose do what you need or do what you want, which is difficullt ~.~ i personally intend to do what i want because you only live once and you are the owner of your life .__. considering and doing what you want may help you become a trustful person due to your strong-will or a reliable consultant due to ur plausible decisions :">. moreover, if you can control urself and arrange everything , you will help urself well in ur future job and later life ;) . some of my friends say on the contrary that :" u 're just a teengirl. be awake! u can destroy ur life within a second by wrong steps in ur consideration B( ". for example, if ur parents said :"facebook is not good, u should be studying in stead of suffing web or see what's new on fb. omit it in ur life!" , what will u do =)) between what u need and what u want, what will u do ?

:) if i have mistakes, please edit . thanks \m/

Share:

Comments

No comment given.

Add a comment