One life without
Can you get by without Facebook or Twitter?
You don't think is better to read a book or to do nothing else?
So what? I have no account at Facebook and Twitter and feel good.
I think first of all social networks is just a possibility to easier communicate for people which far apart. Sure, there are many other interesting things in this world, but… when I offline for a long time I miss my profile and my friends)
I hope that one day I`ll live without facebook, it takes so many time :))
real life is the most, i mean, imaginational world is only for independent and strong ppl, who knows attaked it adecvate, dont be manipulated, for so that rather have to original emotions as in fb and tw, i mean
Hello,I don´t have Facebook or Twitter.
But I´m considering the fact that may be to learn languages, I will make an account.For example,there´s an excellent blog to learn Russian,Russificate, and if you enter through facebook,you can do a lot of excercices.
don't have either; life is good!
- Anyone willing to help with French?
- How that possible not to translate? Any best tips for the difficulty?
- Why is making contacts, or networking an important part of many jobs?
- lets benefit each other !!!
- Ich kann dich englisch lernen!
- What do you do to improve your spoken English when you have no chances to speak it?
- Roses are red, Violets are blue
- Help me :)
- Maroc en Septembre!
- Kuolema Tekee Taiteilijan