One life without
Can you get by without Facebook or Twitter?
You don't think is better to read a book or to do nothing else?
So what? I have no account at Facebook and Twitter and feel good.
I think first of all social networks is just a possibility to easier communicate for people which far apart. Sure, there are many other interesting things in this world, but… when I offline for a long time I miss my profile and my friends)
I hope that one day I`ll live without facebook, it takes so many time :))
real life is the most, i mean, imaginational world is only for independent and strong ppl, who knows attaked it adecvate, dont be manipulated, for so that rather have to original emotions as in fb and tw, i mean
Hello,I don´t have Facebook or Twitter.
But I´m considering the fact that may be to learn languages, I will make an account.For example,there´s an excellent blog to learn Russian,Russificate, and if you enter through facebook,you can do a lot of excercices.
don't have either; life is good!
- Un livre sur l'histoire française ou la culture française?
- A short FUN English exercise... Part 3 of 3
- topic about TV
- Quiénes son las dos o tres personas más destacadas en la historia de tu país?
- Which is more important?the family or the career?
- Aide moi sur mon devor si'l vous plait
- Learning Article : 7 Ways To Unmask A Foreigner Who Speaks English
- Что-то нескучно делать на русском