Egynglish (Egyptian colloquial Arabic and English free lessons)
If you're an Arabic learner interested in learning or improving your Egyptian colloquial Arabic, or if you are Arabic speaker and want to learn English or sound more fluent in it, then this series is the right for you.
Egynglish presents Egyptian colloquial Arabic expressions, idioms and phrases and its equivalent in English.
Stay tuned for more Episodes.
This is GREAT ! Thanks so much Mona ! Subscribed to your YT channel immediately ;)
Thanks for link
God job....keep it up..:)
thanks mona for your effort......God your nation beneficial....we need lessons i will follow your lessons ....can ou give me plan to get well on improve m language step by step because i coudn't improve my language and i'm start but i haven't any plans or lessons....thanks
Thank you all. Stay tuned for more lessons. :)
@ Rosy please feel free to contact me or book a session on italki, to discuss a plan that is suitable for your level. If you don't know how to book a session please let me know.
- 101 links para aprender qualquer idioma de graça (em português).
- interest to learn spanish and to speak on skype
- What is the way for learning a foreign language you think it is the best?
- Need help please!
- Inspirational Biographies
- Learning an instrument- like learning a language?
- What kind of festivals that you have?national day? Christma?Spring Festival?
- Another aspect of the ban
- Can we talk about idioms many native english speakers use?