Can you recommend some interesting Chinese TV dramas for me please? (Preferably Main land programs)
Have you tried Fluent U? http://www.fluentu.com/
i think 水浒传！this one is best !and you also can learn some chinese history .
I have viewed all 80 episodes of this. Not the type of drama I'd watch in english but I found it easier to follow and get into then some other dramas with my limited vocabulary. I may get a few sentences in a row at times.
There are more episodes so if you select this one you can see episode 2 on the right hand side.
Ipartment Season 1 爱情公寓第一季 is really a funny TV drama, like Friends in US I think. 家有儿女 is a TV drama talking about family, just like the Modern Family.
But if you want to see the newest TV Drama, you can visit http://v.360.cn/ or http://v.2345.com/. I am not sure if you can open these links or not. And now my colleagues are watching 宝贝(bao bei), 断奶(duan nai), 陆贞传奇(lu zhen chuan qi). And Jessie Gu really recommend many intersting TV Dramas.
Also if you want to try some funny entertainment show, I can recommend you some popular shows, like 快乐大本营(kuai le da ben ying), 非诚勿扰(fei cheng wu rao), 天天向上(tian tian xiang shang), 饭没了秀(fan mei le xiu. Kids in this show are really cute. I love this show very much).......
How about Chinese film?Honestly,i seldom watch Chinese TV drama,but i strongly recommend 《人在囧途》.This is really a hilarious and meaningful Chinese film that reflect how different are the values between the affluent and the impoverished =DD
If you like Chinese food, I highly recommend you a documentary “舌尖上的中国". If you like traveling, there is another one named “美丽中国". Both of them have English versions provided by BBC.
- I have a little bit confuse ...
- English and German to all Syrian.
- Impara l'italiano ,cucinando! modi di dire legati al cibo: AVER L'ACQUOLINA IN BOCCA.
- ¿Qué os gustaría recibir?
- как англичане говорят: "Я решил задачу по математике"
- A real whatsapp or skype group for people who really wanna speak English
- Какую русскую музыку вы любите?
- Please tell me your opinion.
- Oral English
- Advice to Arab speakers - difference between accent, dialect and slang