How to say "I LOVE YOU" in your language?
In Indonesian to say "I LOVE YOU" is "AKU MENCINTAIMU". How about your language?
Я люблю тебя. (Ya liubliu tebia).
In Czech it is Miluji Tě.
Ech hun dech gär (Luxembourgisch)
بحبك in egyption
In English: I love you.
In Italian: Ti amo / Ti voglio bene
Maybe more romantic:
Мен сені сүйемін (Men seni suiemin) in Kazakh
"Mahal kita" or "Iniibig kita" in Filipino.
- what can we learn from history?
- Are there any veterinary students or those who interested in medicine?
- Would anyone like to exchange our language in skype?
- Do you like that non native speakers correct your entries?
- Free resources for learning Russian
- Language exchange
- What do you think about this video?
- whatsapp group
- Are you happy?
- is it possible to learn French!