How to say "I LOVE YOU" in your language?
In Indonesian to say "I LOVE YOU" is "AKU MENCINTAIMU". How about your language?
Я люблю тебя. (Ya liubliu tebia).
In Czech it is Miluji Tě.
Ech hun dech gär (Luxembourgisch)
بحبك in egyption
In English: I love you.
In Italian: Ti amo / Ti voglio bene
Maybe more romantic:
Мен сені сүйемін (Men seni suiemin) in Kazakh
"Mahal kita" or "Iniibig kita" in Filipino.
- Great JAPN online resources/apps
- i wanna make friends
- How Do You Make Small Talk With Strangers When You're A Foreigner in Another Country?
- What can I do to memorize my lessons? :'(
- Why are you here?
- Mystery: Why would some people register a new account here and say it's their first language exchange while..?
- (Skype Group) Meet and Learn with different kinds of people from different countries