How to say "I LOVE YOU" in your language?
In Indonesian to say "I LOVE YOU" is "AKU MENCINTAIMU". How about your language?
Я люблю тебя. (Ya liubliu tebia).
In Czech it is Miluji Tě.
Ech hun dech gär (Luxembourgisch)
بحبك in egyption
In English: I love you.
In Italian: Ti amo / Ti voglio bene
Maybe more romantic:
Мен сені сүйемін (Men seni suiemin) in Kazakh
"Mahal kita" or "Iniibig kita" in Filipino.
- Roses are red, Violets are blue
- Help me :)
- Maroc en Septembre!
- Kuolema Tekee Taiteilijan
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?
- How to measure the progress foreign language learning?
- Need people to practise english
- What is your favorite expression in your native language?
- Il verbo accingersi e molto usato o no?
- Will you shed tears when listening to music?