How to say "I LOVE YOU" in your language?
To say "I LOVE YOU" in Indonesian is "AKU MENCINTAIMU". How about your language?
Good discussion! :) "I LOVE YOU" in Persian is " دوستت دارم [ doostat daaram ] " The pronunciaion I wrote is the standard pronunciation. But the colloquial pronunciation is " دوست دارم [ dooset daaram ] " :)
In Malay, we say 'Saya cintakan awak.' But Malay and Indonesian similar, just have a bit different..
"Я тебя люблю" in Russian
in Russian it is "Я люблю тебя" - Ya l'ubl'u tebya. in Kazakh - Мен сені сүйемін [men seni sujemin]
In Vietnamese we say " Tôi yêu bạn", "Anh yêu em", " Em yêu anh"... It depends :)
In Philippines we say "MAHAL KITA" or "INIIBIG KITA"
In China,we say“我喜欢你”or“我爱你”
in hindi:- mai tumse pyar krta/krti hu
in haryanvi :- m tanne ghana pyar kru su
in punjabi :- Mai tennu pyaar karda haan
in sanskrit :- tvaaM kaamayaami sarvakaalam Ashu
In Turkish it is '' Seni Seviyorum''
In Spanish we say Te quiero or also Te amo (but this has a stronger meanning)
And in Catalan is T'estimo
- Scandinavia and the World
- "You're a shoe" means what?
- My first travel to US
- Look, it is very funny :)
- Trying to understand the first verse of Basho's Haiku
- HELP! Grammar and Structure still make me confused. I'm new in english
- Is people in your country passionate about something?
- Typical Interview Questions - conflict
- help me, what the meaning of this "놀러왔습니다" ???
- help me, what the meaning of this "발도장 꾸 ~ 욱찍고가요"