Vanessa Do
summer vacation ^^ hot , hot ,hot

where would you like to go on ur summer vacation?

why ?

what should you bring ?

how much do you need to pay ?

finnally it sounds like a plan

Jun 28, 2013 9:32 AM
Comments · 12

I usually spend my summer holiday at home...coz it's too hot outside...~~>.<~~

July 2, 2013

This summer I wanna go mountain climbing .

i'll climbing Eath face of Damavand. ( Damavand is highest peak in Iran by 5610 m)

Iran (it is my country) , the weather varies a lot in different regions .

On Damavand , in this season , it is not too cold , but wind-chill is a dangerous factor.

last summer i conquered the Damavand's giant summit but from North face and i'm first 15 girl that could be one of Damavand's summiter :)

June 30, 2013

In my country there are two season rainy and summer. which is the summer weather is normal, so if for a holiday I usually do a small trip to a remote area with physical preparation and accommodation costs.

June 28, 2013

I am really an exception again. I hate the sun and the heat. So, I do not really want to travel to a warm country (30 degrees celsius or something) and just bore myself lying in the sun to get a sun burn. Mostly I would just stay at home. But when I travel, I want to go to the city, not the beach, and meet the local people. I want to really experience the culture and speak to them, preferably in their own language, if I can manage that.

July 2, 2013

I like to go to the beach with my family or my friends, sometimes we go to the mountain, we take 1 hour to arrive to the beach or to the mountain. I relax there and I recover forces qith my family. we travel with swimsuits, summer clothes, but some nights are cold.

June 30, 2013
Show more