I'm interested in finding a Japanese teacher
I'm interested in finding a Japanese teacher to teach me the basics of Japanese greetings and to have short conversations. I am not so worried about formal speech or being perfect. I want to be able to communicate.
Have you taken a Japanese teacher on italki? Which one would you recommend?
- Jakie są tłumaczenie słów ciacho oraz łasucha?
- A sporting life
- Hej allihopa
- Language exchange ( English , Chinese, German)
- What did you like to do when you were a child?
- English words that I really don't like... What do you think?
- Any native French speaker who wants to learn English?
- Can I help me.... :(
- i'm lost…
- Portuguese World :P