I'm interested in finding a Japanese teacher
I'm interested in finding a Japanese teacher to teach me the basics of Japanese greetings and to have short conversations. I am not so worried about formal speech or being perfect. I want to be able to communicate.
Have you taken a Japanese teacher on italki? Which one would you recommend?
- Is paying the only way to exchange languages?
- I want learn english
- Anyone want to trade language lessons?
- To Native Japanese speakers learning English.
- What do you du at weekends?
- What's your favorite quote(s)?
- Si un hombre guiña un ojo a mujer, qué significa ese?
- Your favorite things! ^ 。 ^ Your worst? -_-
- What do you think of a brand's name?
- Favorite J-POP artist?