What would bring you to Brazil? beaches, sun, music? (or other one)
A free air ticket :)
Iguacu Falls :)
Açai is from the state that I'm from. State of Pará.
A short drive ,only 120 km. north by national route N 5, will take me to Santana do Livramento!!!
There I can have feijoada, polenta frita,arroz carreteiro, we can spend the afternoon there,and come back home in a little more than one hour´s drive.
I´ve had the chance to visit several places in Brazil, and everywhere I found lovely people.
- Hello everryone! My name is Phoenix
- Hi I'm from China. If you're interested, can I teach you Chinese and can you teach me English?
- Hola, tengo aprender espanol
- Hi everyone!
- I need help
- Describe your personality in five words?
- Food and Cooking Shows :)
- Italki. Learning a language.
- Script to the cartoon "Wandering Beaver" of "Pip and the big wide world". Who can help?
- what is the best result you achieved in your life?