What would bring you to Brazil? beaches, sun, music? (or other one)
A free air ticket :)
Iguacu Falls :)
Açai is from the state that I'm from. State of Pará.
A short drive ,only 120 km. north by national route N 5, will take me to Santana do Livramento!!!
There I can have feijoada, polenta frita,arroz carreteiro, we can spend the afternoon there,and come back home in a little more than one hour´s drive.
I´ve had the chance to visit several places in Brazil, and everywhere I found lovely people.
- How to study English ?
- How should I prepare for part 2 of the IELTS exam?
- Books for learning Japanese (Beginner)
- How to improve listening?
- an app for learning language by talk to the native
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?mes
- La difference entre à, en et dans
- How would you take "I speak conversational [the language]"?