What would bring you to Brazil? beaches, sun, music? (or other one)
A free air ticket :)
Iguacu Falls :)
Açai is from the state that I'm from. State of Pará.
A short drive ,only 120 km. north by national route N 5, will take me to Santana do Livramento!!!
There I can have feijoada, polenta frita,arroz carreteiro, we can spend the afternoon there,and come back home in a little more than one hour´s drive.
I´ve had the chance to visit several places in Brazil, and everywhere I found lovely people.
- quiz or test
- How long after taking up a new language did you manage to finish a book without a dictionary?
- Step up with Learning Arabic !
- chercher une amie
- What better way to speaking English fluently?
- Are foreigners allowed to do internships in your country?
- What is the place of your dreams?
- Is this a valid sentence?
- When do you use ask and request?
- What is the right attitude towards the Bible ?Does a Christian totally agree with whatever the Bible says? And