What would bring you to Brazil? beaches, sun, music? (or other one)
A free air ticket :)
Iguacu Falls :)
Açai is from the state that I'm from. State of Pará.
A short drive ,only 120 km. north by national route N 5, will take me to Santana do Livramento!!!
There I can have feijoada, polenta frita,arroz carreteiro, we can spend the afternoon there,and come back home in a little more than one hour´s drive.
I´ve had the chance to visit several places in Brazil, and everywhere I found lovely people.
- Are they any mistakes?
- how to learn english, spanish at one time
- Does language controls your 'World-view'?
- 나 는 조 선 민 족 을 사 랑
- 안 녕 하 세 요
- Where would you like to go?
- i need help with native spanish speaker
- "Guerra y Paz" de L.N.Tolstoi