Differences between Busan Dialect and Seoul Dialect?
Nowadays I read some articles about Busan grammar but I still want to know the big differences between Busan Dialect and Seoul Dialect (especially in speaking). What makes Korean people said that Busan dialect so 'funny' or 'weird'? Is Busan dialect sound so (sorry) 'plebeian'?
(I ask about this because I'm foreigner. I want to know the answer from Korean people). Thank you very much.)
No comment given.
- What makes a language popular among foreigners?
- Gain new language face the world ^_^
- practice English with natives
- New Features
- How to Tutor someone in English
- Like...Umm...Y'know..Filler (linguistics)
- hi, if you want to practice hungarian, feel free to message me.
- Help me to improve my english !
- My beginning