Differences between Busan Dialect and Seoul Dialect?
Nowadays I read some articles about Busan grammar but I still want to know the big differences between Busan Dialect and Seoul Dialect (especially in speaking). What makes Korean people said that Busan dialect so 'funny' or 'weird'? Is Busan dialect sound so (sorry) 'plebeian'?
(I ask about this because I'm foreigner. I want to know the answer from Korean people). Thank you very much.)
No comment given.
- What does it mean?
- Any tips for travelling around Edinburgh?
- Goedenavond Nederland
- Does Welfare Encourage Laziness?
- "War and Peace" by L.N.Tolstoy
- The reason why I talked to you is that you have a very serious profile on this platform. Someone told me...
- International group on Facebook - Mad world
- for hindi learner :)
- How to keep a good kisser in your life.