Differences between Busan Dialect and Seoul Dialect?
Nowadays I read some articles about Busan grammar but I still want to know the big differences between Busan Dialect and Seoul Dialect (especially in speaking). What makes Korean people said that Busan dialect so 'funny' or 'weird'? Is Busan dialect sound so (sorry) 'plebeian'?
(I ask about this because I'm foreigner. I want to know the answer from Korean people). Thank you very much.)
No comment given.
- What's your first foreign language?
- Hi search for new friends
- nunca te acostaras sin aprender algo nuevo
- Need help!!
- Can someone correct me these short leaflet?
- Some articles for those who study russian (in English)
- stress in English
- Hello, all the Mandarin Chinese learners!
- can anyone tell me the meaning of this song ?
- What is the biggest misconception people have about your country?