Differences between Busan Dialect and Seoul Dialect?
Nowadays I read some articles about Busan grammar but I still want to know the big differences between Busan Dialect and Seoul Dialect (especially in speaking). What makes Korean people said that Busan dialect so 'funny' or 'weird'? Is Busan dialect sound so (sorry) 'plebeian'?
(I ask about this because I'm foreigner. I want to know the answer from Korean people). Thank you very much.)
No comment given.
- learn english quickly ...........
- Texting/Writing(online) vs. Talking Face-to-Face(offline)
- Skype group
- Present/Present continuous
- FREE JAPANESE AS SECOND LANGUAGE LESSON (for English speakers and leaning Japanese)
- I need to learn German
- What are your Views on Indian culture?
- International business or foreign affairs?
- English learning
- Which are the phrasal verbs more common in English?