Differences between Busan Dialect and Seoul Dialect?
Nowadays I read some articles about Busan grammar but I still want to know the big differences between Busan Dialect and Seoul Dialect (especially in speaking). What makes Korean people said that Busan dialect so 'funny' or 'weird'? Is Busan dialect sound so (sorry) 'plebeian'?
(I ask about this because I'm foreigner. I want to know the answer from Korean people). Thank you very much.)
No comment given.
- I love Russian language
- The Best Ways to Learn a New Language
- What id the difference betwen chronic and acute ' in medical expressions'
- Where and what kind or flat would you like to have?
- Romanian conjugations!
- Hello,שלום Hebrew/English Language Exchange via skype?
- Norway and the EU
- Hebrew/English Exchange?
- PhD in the U.S. not American citizen
- A 30-Days Schedule for Learning English