can u recommend me a effective way to learn english?please
i have been learning english for 5 years,but i think im not as good as i should be in my speaking and vocabilory.i take 3 session's a week but i does'nt help me so,con u recommend me some methods or a effective way to iprove my english speaking and vocab?
Perhaps instead of having lessons, just become friends with a native speaker? Having regular conversation with a native speaker daily can help, I'm sure.
Some tips to learn effectively:
- Interact with many people as you can in English (chat on this website, facebook, skype, with people face to face)
- Watch English movies (if it helps watch with English subtitles)
- The most effective way is to read a lot of English books/magazines as possible
Before you start your speaking practice , you had better practice writing as much as possible . If you cannot typing English writing smoothly , how can you expect you speaking to be fluently. In general , speaking runs faster than writing . That is why I suggest you improve writing in advance. remember , You must write fast and cohesive enough to speak fluently
- هل اللغة الالمانية صعبة التعلم
- Skype Open Group
- Sleeplessness 失眠
- Learning Article : Was Everything Better In The Past?
- What's your favorite English accent?
- If you want to speak French I can help you Wright now
- my bad english
- How green do you feel?
- Please tell me your Japanese language learning story.