can u recommend me a effective way to learn english?please
i have been learning english for 5 years,but i think im not as good as i should be in my speaking and vocabilory.i take 3 session's a week but i does'nt help me so,con u recommend me some methods or a effective way to iprove my english speaking and vocab?
Perhaps instead of having lessons, just become friends with a native speaker? Having regular conversation with a native speaker daily can help, I'm sure.
Some tips to learn effectively:
- Interact with many people as you can in English (chat on this website, facebook, skype, with people face to face)
- Watch English movies (if it helps watch with English subtitles)
- The most effective way is to read a lot of English books/magazines as possible
Before you start your speaking practice , you had better practice writing as much as possible . If you cannot typing English writing smoothly , how can you expect you speaking to be fluently. In general , speaking runs faster than writing . That is why I suggest you improve writing in advance. remember , You must write fast and cohesive enough to speak fluently
- hiiii everyone ,what is the importance of farmer in our life?
- Aprende hablar español
- How do you focus at something?
- English Partner
- Help & advice me
- English Improvement
- Você já participou da prova CELPE-Bras?
- ¿Cómo te escaparías de la lámpara mágica si tu fueras el genio?
- morning earlier---learning english
- ¿Cuántas sílabas tiene esta frase?