can u recommend me a effective way to learn english?please
i have been learning english for 5 years,but i think im not as good as i should be in my speaking and vocabilory.i take 3 session's a week but i does'nt help me so,con u recommend me some methods or a effective way to iprove my english speaking and vocab?
Perhaps instead of having lessons, just become friends with a native speaker? Having regular conversation with a native speaker daily can help, I'm sure.
Some tips to learn effectively:
- Interact with many people as you can in English (chat on this website, facebook, skype, with people face to face)
- Watch English movies (if it helps watch with English subtitles)
- The most effective way is to read a lot of English books/magazines as possible
Before you start your speaking practice , you had better practice writing as much as possible . If you cannot typing English writing smoothly , how can you expect you speaking to be fluently. In general , speaking runs faster than writing . That is why I suggest you improve writing in advance. remember , You must write fast and cohesive enough to speak fluently
- Having a partner..
- (US) movie "Big Game" -- lots of spoken Finnish
- Les cours de Français
- Top 100 Russian movies to watch
- Hola, para aprender coreano
- apprande francais
- Freeee time
- As a beginner in Arabic
- Improve English
- Want to get better my Italian