Site Feedback

which work is really easy and difficult ?office work or house hold work???

in my way.......office work is really full of headache ......we have to do lot of work in office....during in office time.....we can't do any nothing barring office work/......lot of files...making presentation....doing project work.....it's really a so many thing we have to do....due to this.......not only your mind but also your body....ache starts ...i rally hate office work.........:)(

Share:

Comments

Hello Pushpendra: The question is a reductionism in which Black and White Thinking, known otherwise as a False Dichotomy is in evidence. Still, in regards to the grammar issues the following corrections can be made: . . In my understanding of the issue, office work is really full of headaches We have to do lot of work in office and during the office time, we can't do anything but office work. There are many files, presentations to be made, projects to work on and so forth and so on. There are many things we have to do. Your mind and body both ache. I really hate office work. You failed to offer a description of Household work. Moreover, it is a kind of simplistic thinking which makes light of what others do. Also, as a man who has done construction work, among many other things, read your complaints about office work and back aches while remembering the days in which I shoveled gravel for eight hours straight. You need to clarify the dichotomy when you offer a comparison. The term Pink Job Market comes to mind. Still, your representation of Office Work was quite sufficient as an English discourse.---Warm Regards, Bruce R. Bain .

I completely agree!

So with you, Bruce!

thanks you bruce.....for correction in my this note.......:)

Add a comment