Is there any good online resource for learning Esperanto? I have books for it, but i'm looking forward to get some online practice and lessons, too?
Is there anyone who have learned or is learning Esperanto this way?
Thanks is advance :)
Saluton! Many learn online.
There is a course that I used on www.pacujo.net/esperanto/course/
It is an email correspondance course. They also have La Gerda-kurso, which is the intermediate/advanced course.
There is the email correspondence course already mentioned, there is a course on Unilang in English and Dutch(watch for errors), the computer program Kurso de Esperanto, and lernu.net. I've been using memrise and anki to do flashcard like things. The email course, kurso de Esperanto and parts of lernu.net can have tutors (I'm in the middle of Ana Pana, end of the correspondence email course and just started the computer program email course). I have seen another email course but I do not have experience with that.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- 「好きな映画とドラマは何ですか？」Favourite Movie?
- ¿Conoces la celebración de "Sant Jordi"?
- Te atreves aprender español desde cero?
- English speakers using your language
- i speak arabic and i can help. i speak english too
- do you like drawing?
- I like drawing drawing drawing
- Do you want to learn Chinese?
- Supporter ( Excuse me , May you correct my essay and answer my questions ? )