Resources for learning Hebrew
Shalom to all my fellow Hebrew learners,
I've put together a list of resources for learning Hebrew, most of which are free and online. Please let me know which sites you found helpful. Hopefully, I'll try to add to the list too.
In the meantime, behatzlacha (good luck)
Hebrew English Hebrew Online Dictionary
Website with audio for over 20,000 words in Hebrew! (just remember that the pronunciation might change slightly depending on the word combination or the speaker)
Acryonyms in Hebrew
Hebrew – English vocabulary with Hebrew audio
Jacob Richman’s site – there’s a ton of resources on this page
There are 20 lessons and more clips for beginners
Hebrew course for beginners in Hebrew
Educational Television לומדים מהבית
Go to: לשון ועברית
Passing Phrase : sign up to the email list and get a Hebrew phrase explained in English every week
Hebrew songs with translations
Hebrew songs – Hebrew only
Learn to type in Hebrew
INVEST IN YOUR HEBREW!
English Hebrew dictionary by subject
Hebrew-Hebrew, Hebrew-English Dictionary
An excellent list I found of even more resources
Thank you Rosia, very helpful!
This website is very helpful for the conjugation of Hebrew verbs:
(there is also a link to the English version)
An amazing list all in Hebrew:
- Scandinavia and the World
- "You're a shoe" means what?
- My first travel to US
- Look, it is very funny :)
- Trying to understand the first verse of Basho's Haiku
- HELP! Grammar and Structure still make me confused. I'm new in english
- Is people in your country passionate about something?
- Typical Interview Questions - conflict
- help me, what the meaning of this "놀러왔습니다" ???
- help me, what the meaning of this "발도장 꾸 ~ 욱찍고가요"