Resources for learning Hebrew
Shalom to all my fellow Hebrew learners,
I've put together a list of resources for learning Hebrew, most of which are free and online. Please let me know which sites you found helpful. Hopefully, I'll try to add to the list too.
In the meantime, behatzlacha (good luck)
Hebrew English Hebrew Online Dictionary
Website with audio for over 20,000 words in Hebrew! (just remember that the pronunciation might change slightly depending on the word combination or the speaker)
Acryonyms in Hebrew
Hebrew – English vocabulary with Hebrew audio
Jacob Richman’s site – there’s a ton of resources on this page
There are 20 lessons and more clips for beginners
Hebrew course for beginners in Hebrew
Educational Television לומדים מהבית
Go to: לשון ועברית
Passing Phrase : sign up to the email list and get a Hebrew phrase explained in English every week
Hebrew songs with translations
Hebrew songs – Hebrew only
Learn to type in Hebrew
INVEST IN YOUR HEBREW!
English Hebrew dictionary by subject
Hebrew-Hebrew, Hebrew-English Dictionary
An excellent list I found of even more resources
Thank you Rosia, very helpful!
This website is very helpful for the conjugation of Hebrew verbs:
(there is also a link to the English version)
An amazing list all in Hebrew:
- Does having"C1"or"C2" mean that you don't write notebook entries?
- Are you afraid of something?
- How many teachers did you try before you found the right one?
- As a Spanish speaker when you meet another Spanish speaker abroad do you talk to them in English?
- Words as weapons
- I want to learn English
- how long have you know this webpage?
- How to think in another(forieng) language?
- english partner
- new italki