对我来说学习中文很重要的 - For me it is important to learn Chinese.
Does this make sense?
Duì wǒ lái shuō xuéxí zhōngwén hěn zhòngyào de
For me it is important to learn Chinese
what is your question? no matter pronounced or spell all corect
There is no mistake on your post
Makes perfect sense and is written correctly.
This makes sense, but it could be better.
For example, you can say: "对我来说，学习中文很重要" or “对我来说，学习中文是很重要的”。
This will sound more smoothly.
Maybe in the textbook, we are told that "important" is an adjective, but not all adjectives are translated into Chinese with "的".
I agree with casper.liu's reply.
I partly agree with Casper. It's not perfect in grammar. However as a matter of fact, I did hear native speakers spoke something similar with "对我来说学习中文很重要的" from time to time. Some people (usually young ladies or teenagers) use "的" at the end of a sentence to strengthen their tone. Anyway, Casper's examples are more frequently used.
you may say 对我来说学习中文很重要，or ,
that makes difference
You may also say : 學習中文對我很重要
学习中文对于来我说是很重要的~强调的是 学习中文-》 事情
- 沉湎于网络怎么办...How can I be not given to play computer any more...
- Quel est le sens de "fut bien trop fort" qui se trouve dans les paroles ci-dessous?
- Could you recommend some good movies for me
- Some Greek words to don't be lost :)
- How to learn Katakana
- English phrasal verbs more used
- Hungarian keyboard layout
- What made you want to become a teacher?
- Facebook Gruppe um Deutsch zu sprechen
- in German i want to ask for something?