English speaker in Istanbul -- looking for Turkish tandem!
I'm in Istanbul for the month and looking for language parners (I'm upper beginner/lower intermediate level in Turkish). Is anyone available to meet soon for cay or dinner to do an English-Turkish language exchange? I'm staying close to Taksim.
I can help you with Turkish.
for cay? i think you are good to learn Turkish language and culture :) also, i would like to help you but i don't live in turkey. but you can learn it soon. it is not a so difficult language. keep it going. good luck.
hı my name is tarık ,ı lıve ın turkey ,ıf you want ı wıll teach you turkısh but ı wanna learn eng
we can be good friend.
- Useful idiom: to ring something up/ battere (sul registratore di cassa)
- Learning to type in Korean
- I search people to speak English with me
- Primer dia en italki. cuanto tiempo llevan en italki?, que tanto han aprendido? les ha funcionado este metodo?
- What do you think about Ukrainian women and our culture?
- JAPANese and JAVAnese
- terrorism and ways to erradicate
- i want to ask this question to all my italkii fellows ........?????/
- Question for tutors with a range of prices
- start conversion