English speaker in Istanbul -- looking for Turkish tandem!
I'm in Istanbul for the month and looking for language parners (I'm upper beginner/lower intermediate level in Turkish). Is anyone available to meet soon for cay or dinner to do an English-Turkish language exchange? I'm staying close to Taksim.
I can help you with Turkish.
for cay? i think you are good to learn Turkish language and culture :) also, i would like to help you but i don't live in turkey. but you can learn it soon. it is not a so difficult language. keep it going. good luck.
hı my name is tarık ,ı lıve ın turkey ,ıf you want ı wıll teach you turkısh but ı wanna learn eng
we can be good friend.
- How to use 尴尬
- What is your favorite food?
- Correcting During Language Exchange
- Conjugations aux passés composés
- Has anyone tried Rosetta Stone to learn a language? (Please share your experience)
- l'article "a"
- Music in Standard Arabic?
- Quiere hablar español conmigo?
- English lessons with Native , take the Challenge with me ,, or just benefit for cheap price lessons
- Language and thinking