English speaker in Istanbul -- looking for Turkish tandem!
I'm in Istanbul for the month and looking for language parners (I'm upper beginner/lower intermediate level in Turkish). Is anyone available to meet soon for cay or dinner to do an English-Turkish language exchange? I'm staying close to Taksim.
I can help you with Turkish.
for cay? i think you are good to learn Turkish language and culture :) also, i would like to help you but i don't live in turkey. but you can learn it soon. it is not a so difficult language. keep it going. good luck.
hı my name is tarık ,ı lıve ın turkey ,ıf you want ı wıll teach you turkısh but ı wanna learn eng
we can be good friend.
- I will to travel next year
- what is your favourite podcast?
- Learning Article : Simple Tips For Better Japanese Pronunciation
- Rock Music... What about British rock??? The best bands have come out of there ....
- Want to learn Neapolitan!
- Bonne musique
- Why people are not very confident ?
- I'm looking for...