English speaker in Istanbul -- looking for Turkish tandem!
I'm in Istanbul for the month and looking for language parners (I'm upper beginner/lower intermediate level in Turkish). Is anyone available to meet soon for cay or dinner to do an English-Turkish language exchange? I'm staying close to Taksim.
I can help you with Turkish.
for cay? i think you are good to learn Turkish language and culture :) also, i would like to help you but i don't live in turkey. but you can learn it soon. it is not a so difficult language. keep it going. good luck.
hı my name is tarık ,ı lıve ın turkey ,ıf you want ı wıll teach you turkısh but ı wanna learn eng
we can be good friend.
- Parole meravigliose
- If you learn Russian please answer me to couple questions!!
- Explore the world----learning German
- parler sur skype
- ¿Que piensan de los campeonatos mundiales de atletismo? ¿Cual evento les ha llamado la atencion?
- I think we start again our life.we did mistake in our life.ı thınk one more chance for me
- Telegram group for English learens
- Come si dici BUT in italiano...
- Grammar question.
- Why the US electoral system is so messed up