English speaker in Istanbul -- looking for Turkish tandem!
I'm in Istanbul for the month and looking for language parners (I'm upper beginner/lower intermediate level in Turkish). Is anyone available to meet soon for cay or dinner to do an English-Turkish language exchange? I'm staying close to Taksim.
I can help you with Turkish.
for cay? i think you are good to learn Turkish language and culture :) also, i would like to help you but i don't live in turkey. but you can learn it soon. it is not a so difficult language. keep it going. good luck.
hı my name is tarık ,ı lıve ın turkey ,ıf you want ı wıll teach you turkısh but ı wanna learn eng
we can be good friend.
- Great JAPN online resources/apps
- i wanna make friends
- How Do You Make Small Talk With Strangers When You're A Foreigner in Another Country?
- What can I do to memorize my lessons? :'(
- Why are you here?
- Mystery: Why would some people register a new account here and say it's their first language exchange while..?
- (Skype Group) Meet and Learn with different kinds of people from different countries