What is "Enjoy your meal" in your native language?
What is "Enjoy your meal" in your native language? For example, in Russian it is "Приятного аппетита" (Priyatnogo apetita) or in Kazakh "Ас болсын" (As bolsyn)
I would say "Provecho" in Spanish
In Indonesian: "Selamat menikmati makanan anda"^^
In Spanish is "disfruta tu comida"
In turkish :)) kebap iskender kahve barbunya yaprak sarması
In Farsi: "نوش ِ جان"
By English words : "nooshe jan"
in Arabic استمتع بطعامك
نوش جان :)
in Ukrainian it will be Смачного! Smachnogo!
In Basque ¨ On egin¨
In italian "Buon appetito"
- Absolute beginner Japanese kik buddy
- Hi - new joining request
- I need new friends English group
- Talking about my favorite food
- Small talks
- which food do u wanna taste?
- I'd like to learn the french poet in the movie" Green card" played by Gerald Depardieu
- I'd like to learn the french poet in the movie" Green Card" by Gerald Depardieu
- Do you think it right?