What is "Enjoy your meal" in your native language?
What is "Enjoy your meal" in your native language? For example, in Russian it is "Приятного аппетита" (Priyatnogo apetita) or in Kazakh "Ас болсын" (As bolsyn)
I would say "Provecho" in Spanish
In Indonesian: "Selamat menikmati makanan anda"^^
In Spanish is "disfruta tu comida"
In turkish :)) kebap iskender kahve barbunya yaprak sarması
In Farsi: "نوش ِ جان"
By English words : "nooshe jan"
in Arabic استمتع بطعامك
نوش جان :)
in Ukrainian it will be Смачного! Smachnogo!
In Basque ¨ On egin¨
In italian "Buon appetito"
- what do I benefit from playing chess?
- Language exchange
- Anyone willing to help with French?
- How that possible not to translate? Any best tips for the difficulty?
- Why is making contacts, or networking an important part of many jobs?
- lets benefit each other !!!
- Ich kann dich englisch lernen!
- What do you do to improve your spoken English when you have no chances to speak it?
- Roses are red, Violets are blue
- Help me :)