What is "Enjoy your meal" in your native language?
What is "Enjoy your meal" in your native language? For example, in Russian it is "Приятного аппетита" (Priyatnogo apetita) or in Kazakh "Ас болсын" (As bolsyn)
I would say "Provecho" in Spanish
In Indonesian: "Selamat menikmati makanan anda"^^
In Spanish is "disfruta tu comida"
In turkish :)) kebap iskender kahve barbunya yaprak sarması
In Farsi: "نوش ِ جان"
By English words : "nooshe jan"
in Arabic استمتع بطعامك
in Ukrainian it will be Смачного! Smachnogo!
In Basque ¨ On egin¨
In italian "Buon appetito"
INTERESTING DISCUSSION INDIRA!!!!!!!! In armenian it will be """Bari achorjak""" ԲԱՐԻ ԱԽՈՐԺԱԿ
- Alguem para falar e praticar meu portugues
- what can we learn from history?
- Are there any veterinary students or those who interested in medicine?
- Would anyone like to exchange our language in skype?
- Do you like that non native speakers correct your entries?
- Free resources for learning Russian
- Language exchange
- What do you think about this video?
- whatsapp group
- Are you happy?