What is "Enjoy your meal" in your native language?
What is "Enjoy your meal" in your native language? For example, in Russian it is "Приятного аппетита" (Priyatnogo apetita) or in Kazakh "Ас болсын" (As bolsyn)
I would say "Provecho" in Spanish
In Indonesian: "Selamat menikmati makanan anda"^^
In Spanish is "disfruta tu comida"
In turkish :)) kebap iskender kahve barbunya yaprak sarması
In Farsi: "نوش ِ جان"
By English words : "nooshe jan"
in Arabic استمتع بطعامك
نوش جان :)
In Basque ¨ On egin¨
INTERESTING DISCUSSION INDIRA!!!!!!!! In armenian it will be """Bari achorjak""" ԲԱՐԻ ԱԽՈՐԺԱԿ
In French it means : "Bon appétit !" ;)
- Need help please!
- Inspirational Biographies
- Learning an instrument- like learning a language?
- What kind of festivals that you have?national day? Christma?Spring Festival?
- Another aspect of the ban
- Can we talk about idioms many native english speakers use?
- Please, help me with translation:
- 交換語言 Language exchange
- I really need your excellent suggestions, thaks a lot firstly. If it were you, which you choose
- I look for engineers to ask a question (casting, forge or mechanical production).