How to say office in Korean
how to say Office in korean, and how if i say " i still at office or i still work at office "
"사무실" is "office" in Korean.
I'm still at the office. - 저는 사무실에서 아직 있어요.
I still work at the office. - 저는 사무실에서 아직 일해요.
저는 사무실에서 아직 있어요. It's wrong.
Since you use the verd 있다 you must use the particle - 에 (location, place).
저는 사무실에 아직 있어요. It's correct.
Marta's opinion is right.
When just indicating a location or place, particle '에' is used. "사무실에"
When describing a place or location where a certain action happen, particle '에서' is used. "사무실에서"
나는 사무실에 있어요. O (I'm in/at the office.)
나는 아직 사무실에 있어요. O (I'm still at the office)
나는 사무실에서 있어요. X
나는 사무실에서 일하고 있어요 O (I'm working at/in the office)
wow, i got great comments here, thank you for all my friends, i will learn it as well. ^^ Anyeong~~~~
Oops! Sorry. I was supposed to correct, but I'm the one who got corrected! Haha!
- Learning Article : What Is Fluency?: Exploring Different Types
- Things I don't understand
- Best Mongolian resources
- Best Armenian resources
- Hello everyone!!
- Accent: the least important, the most cared for!
- Do you know how to change your life?
- A question
- The best way to learn a language
- Losing confidence and starting again with French or other language