How to say office in Korean
how to say Office in korean, and how if i say " i still at office or i still work at office "
"사무실" is "office" in Korean.
I'm still at the office. - 저는 사무실에서 아직 있어요.
I still work at the office. - 저는 사무실에서 아직 일해요.
저는 사무실에서 아직 있어요. It's wrong.
Since you use the verd 있다 you must use the particle - 에 (location, place).
저는 사무실에 아직 있어요. It's correct.
Marta's opinion is right.
When just indicating a location or place, particle '에' is used. "사무실에"
When describing a place or location where a certain action happen, particle '에서' is used. "사무실에서"
나는 사무실에 있어요. O (I'm in/at the office.)
나는 아직 사무실에 있어요. O (I'm still at the office)
나는 사무실에서 있어요. X
나는 사무실에서 일하고 있어요 O (I'm working at/in the office)
wow, i got great comments here, thank you for all my friends, i will learn it as well. ^^ Anyeong~~~~
Oops! Sorry. I was supposed to correct, but I'm the one who got corrected! Haha!
- I need some advice!
- Google Translate can now translate street signs in 27 languages
- What do you do in your personal time?
- aany one can help me ??
- Amantes de la música, necesito ayuda
- To what extent do you love the novel "The Alchemist" ?
- I'm sick today
- How can I become professional writer?
- I need a pay teacher with my business writings with just corrections.
- Начало изучения английского языка