Do you like traveling?
I wouldn't say that I love traveling, but I do enjoy flying to some random far-flung destination every once in a while as an escape from the mundanes of everyday life. As for favorite places, that's tough. I like to think I've traveled quite a bit, but outside of America, I would have to say that my favorite places would have to be Istanbul and L'viv. Istanbul is practically my home away from home. And although I've had some pretty special experiences all over the planet, it's hard to top some of the stuff I've seen and experienced in L'viv.
- who likes minimalist pictures?
- How to use 尴尬
- What is your favorite food?
- Correcting During Language Exchange
- Conjugations aux passés composés
- Has anyone tried Rosetta Stone to learn a language? (Please share your experience)
- l'article "a"
- Music in Standard Arabic?
- Quiere hablar español conmigo?
- English lessons with Native , take the Challenge with me ,, or just benefit for cheap price lessons