Do you like traveling?
I wouldn't say that I love traveling, but I do enjoy flying to some random far-flung destination every once in a while as an escape from the mundanes of everyday life. As for favorite places, that's tough. I like to think I've traveled quite a bit, but outside of America, I would have to say that my favorite places would have to be Istanbul and L'viv. Istanbul is practically my home away from home. And although I've had some pretty special experiences all over the planet, it's hard to top some of the stuff I've seen and experienced in L'viv.
- What do you do to improve your spoken English when you have no chances to speak it?
- Roses are red, Violets are blue
- Help me :)
- Maroc en Septembre!
- Kuolema Tekee Taiteilijan
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?
- How to measure the progress foreign language learning?
- Need people to practise english
- What is your favorite expression in your native language?
- Il verbo accingersi e molto usato o no?