Do you like traveling?
I wouldn't say that I love traveling, but I do enjoy flying to some random far-flung destination every once in a while as an escape from the mundanes of everyday life. As for favorite places, that's tough. I like to think I've traveled quite a bit, but outside of America, I would have to say that my favorite places would have to be Istanbul and L'viv. Istanbul is practically my home away from home. And although I've had some pretty special experiences all over the planet, it's hard to top some of the stuff I've seen and experienced in L'viv.
- Learning English
- How to approach learning languages efficiently part 2.
- Bonne Fête Nationale Algerienne
- Correct Me If i did a any grammatical mistake.
- when you realize that you get better in your accent !
- I have a question for you
- Do you feel uncomfortable as you learn more than one language at a time?
- I want to learn Sylheti, Bengali! Will teach English!
- Best program for learning Arabic
- BONSOIR ,,