Do you like traveling?
I wouldn't say that I love traveling, but I do enjoy flying to some random far-flung destination every once in a while as an escape from the mundanes of everyday life. As for favorite places, that's tough. I like to think I've traveled quite a bit, but outside of America, I would have to say that my favorite places would have to be Istanbul and L'viv. Istanbul is practically my home away from home. And although I've had some pretty special experiences all over the planet, it's hard to top some of the stuff I've seen and experienced in L'viv.
- Death execution in Indonesia, what shall you say ?
- Hi) I would like to clear up some points of education in GB. I will be very grateful if you could help me:)
- What is happiness?
- Talking about "Breaking Bad"..
- Holiday Croatian?
- Chinese characters
- làm cách nào để học tiếng Anh hiệu quả
- Struggling to find Language Partners..
- grammar question , which correct ??
- What do you use?