In your country,what do young people usually do in the evening?
Young people live in the city usually: Online, Play games,...others study
Depends on where you're at in the country. In the States, weekday evenings are typically boring unless if you live in a big city. Everyone's evenings are different, but my fun evenings usually work out like this; dinner, drinks, head to a friend's crashpad, out for more drinks and maybe some light tapas, night in a club until the wee hours of the morning, a post-club snack, and then recovery time. On slow nights I'll just grab a book, experiment with some new music or randomly browse the web.
Depends what they are interested in. If they like barhopping they go barhopping, if they like sport they play even it's night, if they like online games they also play until dawn.
- Can a master's degree student live on 1,000 € per month in France?
- How to talk with others in English
- Korean Pop Is Life!!!<3
- What is the best method to learn russian you have experienced?
- How many languages are spoken in your country?
- What is your experience learning more than one language at a time?
- Gambling industry
- Learning Article : 10 Practical Spanish Slang Expressions
- I would exchange in English/French with you ♥