In your country,what do young people usually do in the evening?
Young people live in the city usually: Online, Play games,...others study
Depends on where you're at in the country. In the States, weekday evenings are typically boring unless if you live in a big city. Everyone's evenings are different, but my fun evenings usually work out like this; dinner, drinks, head to a friend's crashpad, out for more drinks and maybe some light tapas, night in a club until the wee hours of the morning, a post-club snack, and then recovery time. On slow nights I'll just grab a book, experiment with some new music or randomly browse the web.
Depends what they are interested in. If they like barhopping they go barhopping, if they like sport they play even it's night, if they like online games they also play until dawn.
- attitude towards communism
- "Audiobook" exchange - new way to learn a new language
- Big city or small town?
- Die 10 besten Bücher
- German girl looking for a language exchange in Spanish or Chinese
- Helped me in my test
- Is there someone who can help with English? i can help with Russian.
- ¿estaríais dispuestas a pagar por pertenecer a una comunidad de español?
- Arkadasilar! I need tips for travelling in eastern Turkey!