Help translating sentence
I'm acting as the master of ceremony in western-vietnamese wedding, and I would like to introduce myself at the wedding in vietnamese: "Hi everyone, my name is Bill and I am acting as the master of ceremony in this wedding. Welcome!"
Can someone help me translate that in vietnamese and also some pronunciation guidelines, if possible? ;)
Help much appreciated!
after translate it: " xin chào tất cả quí vị, tên tôi là Bill và tôi là người chủ hôn lễ của đám cưới ngày hôm nay, rất hân hạnh! ". In my opinion, say "today's wedding" instead of "this wedding " sounds more nature in Vietnam :)
And about pronounciation, let's say it in heartened and clearly way. Hope this help
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- 「好きな映画とドラマは何ですか？」Favourite Movie?
- ¿Conoces la celebración de "Sant Jordi"?
- Te atreves aprender español desde cero?
- English speakers using your language
- i speak arabic and i can help. i speak english too
- do you like drawing?
- I like drawing drawing drawing
- Do you want to learn Chinese?
- Supporter ( Excuse me , May you correct my essay and answer my questions ? )