Help translating sentence
I'm acting as the master of ceremony in western-vietnamese wedding, and I would like to introduce myself at the wedding in vietnamese: "Hi everyone, my name is Bill and I am acting as the master of ceremony in this wedding. Welcome!"
Can someone help me translate that in vietnamese and also some pronunciation guidelines, if possible? ;)
Help much appreciated!
after translate it: " xin chào tất cả quí vị, tên tôi là Bill và tôi là người chủ hôn lễ của đám cưới ngày hôm nay, rất hân hạnh! ". In my opinion, say "today's wedding" instead of "this wedding " sounds more nature in Vietnam :)
And about pronounciation, let's say it in heartened and clearly way. Hope this help
- how can i organize my day
- Any good italian movies anyone ??? :)
- Looking for a native Spanish speaker
- I'm still learning english, I would like to master it! if you want to learn spanish i can help you! :)
- I want to study English, I am a cantonese teacher. who wants exchange?
- Greeting! I'm looking for...
- The world a friendly place?
- İ need a partner for improve my speaking skills.
- ¿Es el mundo un lugar amable?
- Have you ?