Help translating sentence
I'm acting as the master of ceremony in western-vietnamese wedding, and I would like to introduce myself at the wedding in vietnamese: "Hi everyone, my name is Bill and I am acting as the master of ceremony in this wedding. Welcome!"
Can someone help me translate that in vietnamese and also some pronunciation guidelines, if possible? ;)
Help much appreciated!
after translate it: " xin chào tất cả quí vị, tên tôi là Bill và tôi là người chủ hôn lễ của đám cưới ngày hôm nay, rất hân hạnh! ". In my opinion, say "today's wedding" instead of "this wedding " sounds more nature in Vietnam :)
And about pronounciation, let's say it in heartened and clearly way. Hope this help
- второй язык / the second language
- “Keep away from people who"
- उन लोगों से दूर रहें जो !
- I would like to share our experiences and over all learn something new
- Best place on The next 10 years
- expressions françaises
- Learning Together Would Be Better
- Swing Dancing
- Are foreigner enjoy chat by video or speech？
- Are our Kids Tough Enough : UK vs Chinese Education