Help translating sentence
I'm acting as the master of ceremony in western-vietnamese wedding, and I would like to introduce myself at the wedding in vietnamese: "Hi everyone, my name is Bill and I am acting as the master of ceremony in this wedding. Welcome!"
Can someone help me translate that in vietnamese and also some pronunciation guidelines, if possible? ;)
Help much appreciated!
after translate it: " xin chào tất cả quí vị, tên tôi là Bill và tôi là người chủ hôn lễ của đám cưới ngày hôm nay, rất hân hạnh! ". In my opinion, say "today's wedding" instead of "this wedding " sounds more nature in Vietnam :)
And about pronounciation, let's say it in heartened and clearly way. Hope this help
- Breaking the Code in Language Learning.
- The way you say no to propositions
- ¿What do you think about Mexico?
- How can i improve my english?
- What do Germans think about Hitler.
- What is the thing important to improve my language ?
- How would I start learning how to read Kanji?
- Can Anyone talk with me via Skype? I want to practice and improve my speaking skill?
- When living abroad what do you do to make friends who speak your language?
- التعليم المتبادل