Help translating sentence
I'm acting as the master of ceremony in western-vietnamese wedding, and I would like to introduce myself at the wedding in vietnamese: "Hi everyone, my name is Bill and I am acting as the master of ceremony in this wedding. Welcome!"
Can someone help me translate that in vietnamese and also some pronunciation guidelines, if possible? ;)
Help much appreciated!
after translate it: " xin chào tất cả quí vị, tên tôi là Bill và tôi là người chủ hôn lễ của đám cưới ngày hôm nay, rất hân hạnh! ". In my opinion, say "today's wedding" instead of "this wedding " sounds more nature in Vietnam :)
And about pronounciation, let's say it in heartened and clearly way. Hope this help
- هل اللغة الالمانية صعبة التعلم
- Skype Open Group
- Sleeplessness 失眠
- Learning Article : Was Everything Better In The Past?
- What's your favorite English accent?
- If you want to speak French I can help you Wright now
- my bad english
- How green do you feel?
- Please tell me your Japanese language learning story.