Site Feedback

Have you really found here anyone with who you have regular chat/conversation?

I know that on Italki you can find persons who help you with your language doubts or correct your notes. But have you known here someone with who you speak regulary or do 50/50 conversations? Or the only option is looking for help of tutors or teachers?

I'm just curious about your experiences here.

Share:

Comments

like life, seek and you shall find

Do you ask this because you've never managed to have 50/50 conversations on a regular basis? I think it depends if you get along well with your friends/language partners. So long as you can talk about everything and nothing, you can chat every day. No need to look for paid lessons :)

No Sam hehe I haven't tried it yet :)

Hello Ania:

I used another website for about a year to acquire about 20 students.

When I got to italki, it took me about a month to find about 30 more students.

From the first  website I used,  I still tutor the same group of about 20 am am on a very friendly basis with all of them.

The same is happening with the students I have acquired on italki.  I speak with them  regularly each week.

Some of my students   meet with me for 1 hour only each week.  Others recieve up to 3 hours of instruction.    I try to really dedicate myself to the learning process of sincere and dedicated students.

In fact,  I cannot handle taking too many more students.  I nearly pushed myself to the point of physical and mental exhaustion     about 6 months ago. 

Thanks for asking.   Good question.--Warm Regards, Bruce R. Bain

I'm here recently and I haven't found it yet, but I'll find, I'm sure.

I haven't found native yet, but when I was beginner from English I didn't need anyone native or fluent because the intermediate level was enough, etc. But from the intermediate level it is important.

I speak with other people regularly, they help me with English and I help with Spanish, my problem is the difference of time.

Like ALberto said time difference is a little problematic but still I have few people that I practise with regularly : ) And I have two friends that I speak to everyday : ) and I am most thankful to them because in verly little time (a month maybe) I have learnt a lot and I am no more a total beginner yippiii!!

Es como buscar una ajuga en un pajar...Lo que no quiere decir que sea imposible, solo que demanda más tiempo de lo usual.

My answer to your question is : YES and the problem is that I have too many suggestions from too many people, don't have time to satisfy or to spend time learning with everyone ! 

Add a comment